so happy!!!!! 2 minutes to teach rollover! the key is the watermelon!...so excited!

Winslow

Aug 6, 2012
San Diego
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
:dancing::jumpdance::mommy::wave5::guycelebrate:

I'm so excited! Winslow's favorite fruit is watermelon, and he gets soooo excited for it....we tried before to teach him how to rollover, using his normal training treats, but he wasn't responding to it...tonight, i was treating him to some watermelon and a lightbulb went off..."i should try rollover with the watermelon!"...sure enough, he got it in 2-3 minutes!!!!! :D

watermelon = jackpot treat of the century....you should try it...seriously.

me = happy mommy

so happy i had to share... hehe

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
woohooo WTG Winslow good job!!!!

p.s. if he loves watermelon try giving him frozen watermelon, my two go crazy over it!! oh and its so good that way for some reason like frozen grapes it tastes sweeter!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
But just dont give them Grapes (frozen or Fresh!) or Raisins. not good for bullies ! (as I look at 6 grape vines I planted 2 years ago! sheesh)

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
But just dont give them Grapes (frozen or Fresh!) or Raisins. not good for bullies ! (as I look at 6 grape vines I planted 2 years ago! sheesh)

frozen grapes just for me!! but I share the frozen watermelon with them or else LOL Diesel seems to know when its in the freezer and he will come running anytime the door is open which of course brings the other two LOL yes the bulldogs have taught the lab that frozen watermelon is the best thing since food, sleep, cuddles and food did I mention food, sleep and cuddles LOL

allyxo

Jun 26, 2012
29 Palms, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny
YAY!! How neat! I am trying to teach Penny that right now with apples, it's hit or miss. Sometimes she does it if I push her over a little bit other times she won't budge =/ maybe I'll try the watermelon.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is cool! Now we need video :D

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

stephayne

Sep 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Motley
we need video!! my boys are trying to teach Motley to give high five. I just want her to sit when I tell her to but they want her to do everything, oh, the patience of kids!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.