Very blessed!!!

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Tubs has been doing at great job with his therapy visits at a rehab center here at a hospital near our house. After our last visit, this past Thursday, something very special happened. We were walking out of the rehab center when a lady stopped us because she wanted to see Tubs. We got to talking about what we were doing there when the lady started reaching into her purse. I automatically assumed she was reaching in to get her phone to take a picture of Tubs, a natural occurrence during these visits. However, I was mistaken. This lovely lady pulled out a bottle of Holy Water and reached down and blessed Tubs for the wonderful work he is doing by visiting these patients. I was so touched by her wonderful gesture! There are a lot of wonderful people in this world and Tubs has been the link to me coming into contact with them between EBN and his therapy visits!!!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
WOWEEE That must of been the greatest feeling. :yes:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Wow, that's too cool.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
that really touched my heart all I can say is Wow that's really special

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wow that was such a blessing indeed! Keep up the great work Tubs!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Whoa! Heavy but good stuff. Was she a Nun perhaps?

Blessing and prayers regardless of anyone involved's religion or the lack there of are a good thing.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
aww that is so wonderful.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Tubs has been doing at great job with his therapy visits at a rehab center here at a hospital near our house. After our last visit, this past Thursday, something very special happened. We were walking out of the rehab center when a lady stopped us because she wanted to see Tubs. We got to talking about what we were doing there when the lady started reaching into her purse. I automatically assumed she was reaching in to get her phone to take a picture of Tubs, a natural occurrence during these visits. However, I was mistaken. This lovely lady pulled out a bottle of Holy Water and reached down and blessed Tubs for the wonderful work he is doing by visiting these patients. I was so touched by her wonderful gesture! There are a lot of wonderful people in this world and Tubs has been the link to me coming into contact with them between EBN and his therapy visits!!!!

That's so wonderful!!

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I don't think she was a nun. I think she is one of those wonderful people who go around to those in the hospital, who can't make it to church, to give them communion.

Whoa! Heavy but good stuff. Was she a Nun perhaps?

Blessing and prayers regardless of anyone involved's religion or the lack there of are a good thing.

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
I don't think she was a nun. I think she is one of those wonderful people who go around to those in the hospital, who can't make it to church, to give them communion.

I believe that might be a ley minister of some kind then.

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
LOL shows you how much I paid attention in Sunday School for 8 years!!!!!!

I think it's a newer thing in churches that do holy water. I pick a lot of bits and pieces of information up that have no relevance to my life what so ever. Heck, I was raised Presbyterian. No holy water there.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.