Abbys auction

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
@TonkaTruck28 @Meggs19 @DesertBum @elearn

I hear that you guys are the winners of the LariP fleeces. :) You and everyone who bid on these wonderful fleeces are Abby's angels and @LariP and @desertskybulldogs are my hero's.

When I lost my job my first thoughts were fears of losing the roof over my sons head and losing my sweetie head. I knew that unemployment would be enough to keep the roof but I had no idea how I was going to keep Abby's care up to the standard she needs to thrive. I'm ashamed to admit that I actually considered handing her over to a rescue for a minute. I had no idea how I was going to pay for her meds. My son and I talked it over and we agreed that her life is worth so much more than any heartbreak that we would have gone through by giving her up. We both decided that if it came to it, that would be the right thing to do for her. Then Lisa and Lari did this. I was (and still am) speechless and in awe of your generosity.

I want you to know that I've asked Lisa to send your donations directly to Rutherford Animal Hospital in Abby's name. They will put it on her account and use it as I tell them to. Whether it is for monthly medicine or iv fluid bags or emergency treatment - your donations will help to pay for it.

One day soon, when I am back on my feet again, I PROMISE you all that I will pay your kindness forward 100 times over.

From the bottom of our hearts...

Abby and I thank you. :muah2:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That is so cool that 4 peeps got the custom fleeces from Lari and helped that sweet little girl you have.

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
[MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] I am so very happy to help!!! I have such admiration for all you do for your sweet girl! You are an inspiration! I hope you never have to give up your baby, as I am sure no one could care for her like you do. :) Tonka and I keep Abby in our prayers!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] is an angel, and the awesome bidders, along with the subscription sponsors we will be sending over $300 to Abbys care. You all are awesome!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
[MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] i'm so happy to help you and Abby. it's the least I can do until I'm able to help so many bullys and other people like you do! I'd like to foster, but can't right now and you are my insipration!

DesertBum

Sep 11, 2012
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Xena
From what I've read you've paid the kindness 1000 times already! Glad that you and Abby have each other :D

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
@LariP is an angel, and the awesome bidders, along with the subscription sponsors we will be sending over $300 to Abbys care. You all are awesome!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OMG really?!?!? Thank you thank you thank you a million times thank you!! Seeing that number literally took my breath away. That is 3 months of Cerenia and a case of fluids, admin kits and needles!! Or 2 kidney panels! Or 1 kidney panel and a month of Cerenia and fluids. or.. or.. or..

no matter how I do the math the result is the same...

You have ALL given our sweetie head more time and there aren't enough thank you's to cover that.

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
INCREDIBLE..... Love this community Bev and Abby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:Muah: I appreciate the generosity of the bidders who made it possible to raise more money for Abby than my bank account ever could.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw bev this is so awsome to read. im so glad for you and abby and your others to. your a great woman with a big heart. :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online