Getting nothing done!

maggies mom

Aug 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
maggie
Anyone else get sidetracked by there bully? Every time I have a plan to do some housework Maggie sits on my lap and acts all sweet! Im supposed to be doing laundry right now and instead im sitting on the couch with her sleeping on my lap.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
*Raises Hand* yes that happens to me ALL the time!! actually happening right now LOL I should be getting ready I have an appointment today that I can not miss but my little Molly is sound asleep on my lap so here I sit on the computer so I don't disturb her morning nap LOL

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
yep my whole diet was side tracked when I got Herman - now I have to re-lose the 15 pounds I had already lost this year just to get back on track to reach my goal.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I usually get side tracked by EBN not Bacon, wait you mean I'm supposed to be doing work right now?

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
It's definitely easy to get sidetracked by our cutie pies. I know that happens to me often. I'll take cuddling on the couch with my boys over an extra-clean house anytime!

Last edited:

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Happens all the time in the yard; we are supposed to be doing gardening work and the next thing you know Amber comes over with her favorite ducky wanting you to play fetch. The gardening stops and fetching begins which usually means the duck gets fetched once and I am supposed to chase her and try to take the ducky. If I don't stop gardening Amber will start digging; nice sometimes but not when you have seeds to plant, they end up scattered. We have cabbage plants all over the place right now. lol

allyxo

Jun 26, 2012
29 Palms, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny
I think I've forgotten how to clean, open the fridge & dishwasher without my bully getting in the way...

OP
maggies mom

maggies mom

Aug 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
maggie
It's definitely easy to get sidetracked by our cutie pies. I know that happens to me often. I'll take cuddling on the couch with over an extra clean house anytime!
Me too , especially on a nice rainy day like it is here today ! Ill have to catch up another day this week when my husband is around to play with our little attention whore.

Members online

No members online now.