JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I went to go sit with the kiddos on the floor just a bit ago and Wilson had been sleeping. He got up and came over to me and his tongue was still sticking out. He went to give me a kiss and it stuck, LOL. :laugh: He unstuck it and gave me my kiss. Just made me :giggle: so I thought I'd share. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ah... so sweet!!! we used to call it 'bacon tongue' with Nitschke--- all dry and crinkled up

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
It's funny when their tongue sticks to the couch or the carpet when they wake up!!! :p

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
so cute! my son always teases Molly because of her tongue

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
The game in our house is to see how far We can pull Mila's tongue before she wakes up. Unfortunately she always wakes up before I can get the camera.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
The game in our house is to see how far We can pull Mila's tongue before she wakes up. Unfortunately she always wakes up before I can get the camera.

Never mind the camera ........... that's a VIDEO opportunity!!! :yes:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
It's funny when their tongue sticks to the couch or the carpet when they wake up!!! :p

:ROFL: I have never seen anything even close to this happen. Abby never sticks her tongue out and the only time Otis's is out is when he's chewing on my shoes!

lakermarie

Jun 4, 2012
Albuquerque NM
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
GATOR, (HOPE RIP) & Spot the Aussie/mix
Hahaha i didn't know their tongues can do that.. Gator has a thing for licking his cage clean LOL

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
As soon as Mila lost her baby canines her tongue started sliding out when she sleeps. It's pretty funny watching her walk around with her tongue sticking out stuck to her lip when she wakes up from a nap. She usually remembers to pull it back in when I try to grab it.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
:ROFL: I have never seen anything even close to this happen. Abby never sticks her tongue out and the only time Otis's is out is when he's chewing on my shoes!

We always said that Maggie's tongue never fit in her mouth... it was PERMANENTLY there!!!

During the Super Bowl this year she got very excited. As you can see from the pic below she was very animated throughout the entire game ......... and yep it stuck, cos I went to snuggle up and kiss her on the floor and the bottom of it was fluffy!!! :ROFL:

slug.jpg

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Brutus has his out everytimd he sleeps lol I constantly kiss it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.