On my own now..

OP
Nadiel

Nadiel

May 10, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
Booker
Thanx for all the solid advice and concern.... We are doing good so-far and it's only going to get better.

I've looked into walking services in my area as well and i will use one if i think it's needed.

thanx again.... much appreciated

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
:welcome: and good luck.

I remember when I first joined EBN reading a post from a member who had been off work for some time and was now faced with going back to work leaving her two bullies. She was so freaked out by this that I instinctively followed her story. She installed this webcam and camera type package which meant she could watch these two precious babies at all times. I don't remember exactly when she went back to work, but I do remember her posts following that. She had taken time and money to set up this fantastic web cam. Only to find that the moment she left to the moment she came home her two bulldogs remained comatose - snoring and farting as only bulldogs can do.

This story just sums up the life of a bulldog!

Yep! Do not feel so guilty, they do only sleep while we are away anyhow. Heck my pups when they free fed didnt even eat if we left the home. Once it is a routine it will be easy. These pups can adjust to anything given a little time.

Members online

No members online now.