Winter approaching! Need bulldog clothes. Help? [:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
You might want to check petsmart also because the one here had a huge clearance section with winter hoodies and jackets for around 5 to 10 bucks.

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
I love the idea of the baby sweaters, but I'm noticing they are ill fitting for my puppy, and he still somehow trips over himself because the sweater stretches out on its own and hangs there. Would love to buy something totally made for my bully!!

Unless someone has some good recommendations.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
PetSmart, like someone else mentioned. I got Aubie 3 little jackets... one fleece and two others for $5 a pop.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I'm new to the Northern CA area and while doing some research I found out it gets to about 51 degrees sometimes from November til who knows when!! Well we live in apartments and Stoagie will have to be walked to go potty and to burn energy, so I don't want him getting chilly even if we're just out for about 10-15 minutes. Any clothes suggestions???? I've never dressed a dog but he's my baby and I want him comfortable. Sweaters? Jackets? Maybe something for his feet? And if so where do I go? Online??

Any help and or links would be helpful, thank you!:clap2:

Here in WA, it can get super cold here in Jan/Feb and these dogs do NOT LIKE CLOTHING. Bea has the most adorable little wool jacket -- I paid a mint for it -- but when I put it on her, she just stand there, looking pissed and making her walk in it is such an effort. In my mind, if she doesn't LIKE it -- it's abuse on some level LOL. When it snows here, they both love ROLLING AROUND IN IT and shoveling it with their faces. Even though a portion of these dogs have been "engineered" via breeding, Mother Nature has equipped them pretty well for most weather --- for the short term. I'd never EVER leave a bully outside in the heat or cold, certainly. Neither would you!

Momma2Bullies

Aug 2, 2012
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla and Wilbur
image.jpgWell yesterday was already cool enough here for jackets.... I have sweaters and squall jackets from Lands End. ( and sorry, I don't know how to upload ipad shots without them being rotated!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online