bathroom breaks at night

wouldtick

Jul 22, 2012
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Barley's Rainbow Cupcake
Well I hung in there. Barley is now making it 7 hours without a bathroom break at night time. I am so grateful. It was just like having a baby. He is getting huge.

He was having some problems in the restricted kennel but we moved him to an enclosed kennel (plastic type) instead of the wire kennel with the divider. Made a huge difference.

Take care all and thank you for the advice!

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Life is so much easier with a pack of dogs and a doggie door! They train the babies without a whole lot of help from me. All I do is go out with them at critical times to reinforce the message to go outside and say good boy a lot.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That is great news.... good job . I love positive updates!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Great news for you!! Bertha is still struggling here and there!! We had gone weeks without her peeing on my bed (never during the night but when we are watching TV, etc) and then she did it the other day. She also still has urine accidents occasionally, ones that just dont make sense. Very frustrating!! She never pees in her crate though.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=5492]wouldtick[/MENTION]! I've been thinking about you and wondering how Barley was doing! Great job! A d it can get pretty tiring which then becomes discouragement! Be proud of yourself ! And remember we need pics! :clap:

OP
wouldtick

wouldtick

Jul 22, 2012
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Barley's Rainbow Cupcake
I hope all is well. I logon from work and read but there is a corp policy against posting anything. I rarely get on at home as i haven't had any time. 3 kids, a dog and a husband.....man is my wife busy :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Isn't it nice when you finally get to get some sleep. Puppies are just like having a baby that's for sure. I too went out with all my three when they were training, even at 2am. Heck we still go out with them when we're getting ready to leave or it's bedtime just to make sure they go and don't get sidetracked.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I hope all is well. I logon from work and read but there is a corp policy against posting anything. :)

That's when I find my iphone and Tapatalk app at the most useful!!! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online