elearn

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
i'm still waiting it out to see - i dont mind the rain, but i just dont want to chance driving 2 hours if its raining hard. every time it rains, there is always some accident on the turnpike.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
i'm still waiting it out to see - i dont mind the rain, but i just dont want to chance driving 2 hours if its raining hard. every time it rains, there is always some accident on the turnpike.

indeed. I get on the pike in Lancaster PA , it's a mess in the rain

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I'm sorry to have to say that we will not be going this year.

Abby isn't doing well at all. Her immune system is on vacation and to have her around other dogs probably isn't a good idea. She is on pain meds and I don't want to leave her home alone

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am out as well... woke up with a nasty freakin cold.... being in the rain will not be a good idea.

[MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION].... hope Abby feels better soon

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Oh my, I didnt mean to start a landslide :( but, I think its the smartest call. There is always next time :)

LucysMum

Mar 26, 2011
S. New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
The forecast is looking awful. I think my husband, Lucy and I are still going to try to make it...even if it is for a quick stop to show our support. I made a basket for the raffle so I have to drop that off as well.
I hope to see some of you brave enough to venture out...if not next time.

Too bad it was not held today. Perfect fall day today.

OP
elearn

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Sigh, Herman and I just had a fight LOL But I noticed his little foot is bleeding, I thought it was a large scrape but it might be on his nail bed. so i'm now going to have to watch to see if he's hurt and can walk. i get paranoid when he's injured :(

OP
elearn

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
I didnt go - it was raining. But I regret it because later that day it had stopped - grrrrrrr!!

LucysMum

Mar 26, 2011
S. New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
I was there with the hubby and my Lucy. I think they had a pretty good turnout despite the damp rainy day. We only stayed about 2 hours so we missed the fundraiser/raffle at the end. We met lots of beautiful Bullies ranging from a couple of months old to oldtimers. As we were leaving lots of Bullies and their humans were still coming in.

Lucy gets excited when she meets new people and dogs. She wiggles that back end non stop in sheer delight! We have to keep an eye on her that she doesn't overdo it because she had knee surgery as a puppy. Better to be safe.

It is a shame the weather didn't cooperate. It would have been nice to be outside instead of indoors. It was also evident the Heavensent crew dedicated a lot of time and effort in hosting a great event. Hope to see you guys at the next one!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I was there with the hubby and my Lucy. I think they had a pretty good turnout despite the damp rainy day. We only stayed about 2 hours so we missed the fundraiser/raffle at the end. We met lots of beautiful Bullies ranging from a couple of months old to oldtimers. As we were leaving lots of Bullies and their humans were still coming in.

Lucy gets excited when she meets new people and dogs. She wiggles that back end non stop in sheer delight! We have to keep an eye on her that she doesn't overdo it because she had knee surgery as a puppy. Better to be safe.

It is a shame the weather didn't cooperate. It would have been nice to be outside instead of indoors. It was also evident the Heavensent crew dedicated a lot of time and effort in hosting a great event. Hope to see you guys at the next one!

Glad to hear at least one of us made it..... I was totally bummed, if I was not sick I would have still gone. Next one is in March/April, I believe.

flower

Sep 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
thank you for your reply...i was in Andover and there was only a flea market...thw weathewr was terrible! Thnx♥

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.