RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
ahhhhh ok... I thought all was good with Asbury ! ! !

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh we'll be Hershey-less on Sunday... he's losing his dingle dangles today.. and wont be up for travel and excitement that soon, but we'll be there with Gizmo :) :)

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Sherry please come! I have a job interview today and the only thing that would make me happier than getting this job would be to be able to give you a hug in person :begging: ( thats the guilt face... is it workin? ;) )

silly you, I just told hubby about the event, his response..... you're going to miss the Eagles / Steelers game. which I told him I could record. I need to make sure every one is feeling up to it. I can handle three of them and I think they would love it too. I'd love to take that hug from you.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
silly you, I just told hubby about the event, his response..... you're going to miss the Eagles / Steelers game. which I told him I could record. I need to make sure every one is feeling up to it. I can handle three of them and I think they would love it too. I'd love to take that hug from you.

if it makes you feel any better, I'll be missing that game too. It's a big deal in my house. I have black and gold blood. My whole family comes from the Pittsburgh area. My dad is buried in his Jerome Bettis jersey and yet for some reason the redhead is an Eagles fan. Not sure how that happened. I've thought about calling the hospital to make sure there wasn't a mistake 15 years ago.

Now that I actually see that in writing. I think all my boys are mutants. Jimmy is also an Eagles fan and Jeremy is a (wait for it.... ) A BENGALS FAN :perturbed:

I think there are a couple of hospitals that have some explaining to do! :tapfoot:

Dalia55

Jan 31, 2012
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Lasagna Lopez, Maximus Meatball Meridius
I am so excited I think I can actually go this year!!! Me & Max will be there

flower

Sep 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
i am going to the one in northern n.j. andover,n.j. is that where your're going?

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
so who gets the remote on Sunday's :bitching:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I am so jealous that you folks all have these wonderful bully events. Have fun and I'll be living vicariously through your pictures. :)

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
ahhh any suggestions, for bad weather on sunday?

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The weather is NOT looking good :( :( a High of 51, with an 80% chance of rain - I guess I'm gonna be the 1st to wimp out.
I can deal if it gets chilly, I can deal if it rains, but not both rain and chill :(

and Gizmo HATES the rain and being wet, we'd never be able to get her out of the car !
Sorry Folks, the pups and Dottie and I will cuddle up next to the TV and watch football all Sunday... maybe the spring get together will be better weather :(

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The weather is NOT looking good :( :( a High of 51, with an 80% chance of rain - I guess I'm gonna be the 1st to wimp out.
I can deal if it gets chilly, I can deal if it rains, but not both rain and chill :(

and Gizmo HATES the rain and being wet, we'd never be able to get her out of the car !
Sorry Folks, the pups and Dottie and I will cuddle up next to the TV and watch football all Sunday... maybe the spring get together will be better weather :(

It really doesn't look like a nice day in the forecast.. I'm with you

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.