OctoBull-Fest next Sunday

flower

Sep 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
my name is jo (flower)...where is the fest? I live close to andover n.j....is the the one your referring to...? I live in Montague,n.j. is it at scranberry coop?...i'm still learning how to get around this site..just joined, so please forgive me if i cant find a reply from you...

flower

Sep 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
:cry:
my name is jo (flower)...where is the fest? I live close to andover n.j....is the the one your referring to...? I live in Montague,n.j. is it at scranberry coop?...i'm still learning how to get around this site..just joined, so please forgive me if i cant find a reply from you...

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis

The info is on Heaven Sent's website... http://www.heavensentbulldogrescue.com/octobullfest.html

Whether you own a bulldog or just love the breed, all are welcome. You will be surrounded by bulldogs!
Donā€™t forget to bring a chair!

Sunday, October 7th, 2012
NOON to 5:00 PM
Come and enjoy a fun filled day with Bulldogs!
Leashed dogs are welcome.

ALL proceeds benefit HeavenSent Bulldog Rescue.
16A Borton Landing Rd.
Moorestown, NJ 08057

Admission:

Adults: $15 ā€¢
Kids (under 10): $5
Well-behaved, leashed dogs FREE!

BYOC (Bring Your Own Chair)
HSBR reserves the right to refuse admission

More Info:
Email: [email protected]

Admission includes:

ā€¢ Food & Beverages
ā€¢ Goodie Bags
ā€¢ Costume Contest
ā€¢ Rescue Parade
ā€¢ Raffles & Auctions
ā€¢ Adoption Information
ā€¢ Meet the Trainer

Help raise money for HeavenSent!
If you want to donate items for the goodie bags or a basket/item(s) to be auctioned off, please send Jodie an email at [email protected]

The Bulldogs THANK YOU in advance!

HeavenSent Bulldog Rescue is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization and a New Jersey Nonprofit corporation. HeavenSent is affiliated with the Philadelphia Bulldog Club.

HeavenSent Bulldog Rescue
P.O. Box 8695, Turnersville, NJ 08012

It's a bit of a drive for you but you should come. Last year we had a blast :)

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
My husband and I might be there with Tubs. My daughter is heading to 6 flags for a trip with school that day, so we have the day to ourselves. I think someone should make a EBN sign to put on the table so we all can find each other. Tubs would love to meet up with everyone! He will have a blue collar on with his Therapy Dog tag on it!!!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
The 13th is in Asbury Park NJ - at the Wonderbar - its for MidAtlantic Bulldog Rescue -

http://midatlanticbulldogrescue.com/blog/upcoming-events/

and on the 14th is another for MidAtlantic

Mazie Mae Memorial Fundraiser
Benefitting MidAtlantic Bulldog Rescue
Veteranā€™s Park
Hamilton, NJ- Kuser Rd. Entrance
Sunday, October 14, 2012

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Can someone come get me and Lola from Nevada? I want to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Just wondering who is going to Octobull-Fest on the 7th? Looking forward to meeting some of the cute bullies here!

I'm going to put this on my ear list, (play it by ear) see how the weather is and maybe I'll bring 3 imagoes. Maybe, it would really really neat to meet some of the other bully's on here.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
so very jealous :-( wish I could find stuff in California (somewhat close to me) that I could go to!!!! Have fun and enjoy stuff twice as much for all of us who are so far away :-)

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
The 13th is in Asbury Park NJ - at the Wonderbar - its for MidAtlantic Bulldog Rescue -

http://midatlanticbulldogrescue.com/blog/upcoming-events/

and on the 14th is another for MidAtlantic

Mazie Mae Memorial Fundraiser
Benefitting MidAtlantic Bulldog Rescue
Veteranā€™s Park
Hamilton, NJ- Kuser Rd. Entrance
Sunday, October 14, 2012

Yep. Thanks Rick :) We will also at a couple of street fairs in October including the one in Fairlawn NJ on October 21st. I say we because I will be volunteering for as many as I can.

My son was so moved by the condition of Asbury when we picked her up and the fact that they had to turn that puppy away because of a lack of funds, he's volunteered to sit in a dog crate for all of the upcoming events to help raise money. Love that boy! :heart:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm going to put this on my ear list, (play it by ear) see how the weather is and maybe I'll bring 3 imagoes. Maybe, it would really really neat to meet some of the other bully's on here.

Sherry please come! I have a job interview today and the only thing that would make me happier than getting this job would be to be able to give you a hug in person :begging: ( thats the guilt face... is it workin? ;) )

Last edited:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
They Turned Asbury away at Mid Atlantic ???? or did I miss read this in my sleep depraved state?

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
They Turned Asbury away at Mid Atlantic ???? or did I miss read this in my sleep depraved state?

No! lol Asbury is resting comfortably at my vets office. They are doing everything that they can to save her.

The man who found her (Mark) called me yesterday morning to say that on his way to work he'd found ANOTHER dog on that road. This one was a pit/bully mix (we think) that was all torn up. Mid Atlantic doesn't have the funds available for yet another emergency rescue so he was sent to the Monmouth County SPCA for treatment.

Here Rick... :coffee: I think you need this lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.