This should be the National Anthem for the Bulldog Nation

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
nice.... but I have to admit -- I never heard it before

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo: I had never heard the song either but Jen and I were just cracking up listening to it with Bacon giving us that "what the heck is so funny" look

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Will have to listen to this later when I get the speakers re-attached to the computer!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Apparently you have never tried to catch a run away bully.... LOL

OP
L

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Apparently you have never tried to catch a run away bully.... LOL

Been there, tried to do that but it's an impossible task if you've actually got a clean breathing bully. For me, it wasn't her speed but her determination and maybe MY lack of speed. Clean breathing bulldogs can be awesome athletes. I know of some who are running partners to their humans - as in multiple mile runs.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Been there, tried to do that but it's an impossible task if you've actually got a clean breathing bully. For me, it wasn't her speed but her determination and maybe MY lack of speed. Clean breathing bulldogs can be awesome athletes. I know of some who are running partners to their humans - as in multiple mile runs.

HRH got scared once and bolted..... she put a lot of ground between she and I in a hurry. Lucky for us she just stopped after about a block or I'd never have caught her.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
HRH got scared once and bolted..... she put a lot of ground between she and I in a hurry. Lucky for us she just stopped after about a block or I'd never have caught her.

Scary!!!! :crying:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.