I'm back!!!! Question on food

Spunkysmom2012

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
I'm back!!! It's been so long, life has been busy but I've missed you all!!

Our Spunks is 10 months at 50 lbs. and I have a question/advice on food.

She's currently on Fromm beef frittata, which has been working well and she's been on it for awhile. My question is this: is there a "just as good" dog food that meets the requirements of a bully.....but cheaper??? We all know Fromm is 40-60 per bag, and even if it lasts a month, I'm trying to cut costs where I can to make way for other things in life ;)

I DO NOT want to take away what she needs, but just curious if there's other cheaper options.

Another reason being, there is one store in the whole metroplex that sells it, and we happen to live near it now...but won't forever. So maybe a food that's a little more popular? Just curious....

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
We have had good results with Earthborne Holistic. Jake is on the Great Plains Feast..bison. It's a bit cheaper, I think..I buy different stuff at a time so can't remember exact price, but know its less. I go thru Petflow.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
You could get natures logic beef recipe, I find it pretty close to the Fromm Beef, and you can always use petflow, free shipping on orders over $49 with code Englishbulldog ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Darn ..... they all beat me to it. It seems that a lot of people have swapped the Fromm to the Earthborne due to cost, and of course I was going to tell you about Petflow too.

OP
Spunkysmom2012

Spunkysmom2012

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
Thanks everyone! I'm going to try earthbound or natures logic and see how that goes. I have a pet flow account but never used it. Thank you again ill let you know what I pick!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.