Bewitching hour....

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Tater does this once a day, usually around 6pm. Last night he was outside and went crazy on one of the plants in the landscaping, tore it to shreds. Once his mind is set on something forget it, stubborn at 11 weeks. Now I have 2 stubborn individuals in the house, Tater and the wife.

I bet that was a pleasant surprise for you when you learned how stubborn Tater is - and will become!

tanito00

Aug 20, 2012
Northern Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Tater does this once a day, usually around 6pm. Last night he was outside and went crazy on one of the plants in the landscaping, tore it to shreds. Once his mind is set on something forget it, stubborn at 11 weeks. Now I have 2 stubborn individuals in the house, Tater and the wife.

As I read this I pictured Tater just going to town on that poor plant......:rofl:

relayer13

Sep 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tater
Yea, he was out with the wife, later on when I went outside I see pieces of this plant all over the front yard, of course Tater had the innocent look on his face.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Gizmo and Hershey usually kick it in from about 6pm until about an hour after we go to bed... yea an hour after...

Lets see, we need to be up tomorrow early, so we need to go to bed by 10, the dogs are gonna wrestle and act like nuts for 1 hour, so we gotta go to bed at 9pm (gotta account for their craziness each night) but all day today, they've slept and slept and slept and slept

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ftse used to do this when I was working and since I have been home with him all day he is now tired at that time I guess he doesn't have the big sleep now as when I was at work and he was hme alone in the garage, now he plays most of the day on and off and goes to bed much earlier and sleeps longer.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Yea, he was out with the wife, later on when I went outside I see pieces of this plant all over the front yard, of course Tater had the innocent look on his face.

I think you'll find the cat did it ............ :whistle:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION] Great video! He is so much like Brutus! He has done this everyday at about 10 pm every night since 3 months! He runs circles through the house lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
@LariP thank you for using the word waller.... I say it and people look at me like I'm crazy!

:2thumbs: As an Ohioan with a touch of a southern twang transplanted in Wisconsin I get that look ALL the time! :girlwacko:
And this from people who understand what Ayena means, go figger. :confused:
Oh, and @BruceP :grumpadeluxe: is one of the worst. He's always making fun of the way I talk.

Momma2Bullies

Aug 2, 2012
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla and Wilbur
Hahahahaha totally... this always happens right as we sit down for dinner. Layla does it alot more than Wilbur, but he goes nuts outside and looks like a bunny hopping and doing circles around bushes and trees. Layla goes ballistic in the house, up and down couches and room to room... it is insane.

I think you can see that the "Bewitching Hour" is definitely a common occurrence! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online