HELP NEEDED: Brembo is Pooping a LOT

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Personally I believe you are overfeeding him. Linus is 11 months old now and he gets 1 1/4 cup in the morning and the same at night. Then they get snacks of raw and frozen veggies throughout the day. I also top their food with canned pumpkin, cottage cheese, plain yougurt to make it different.

I think it's the amount of food right now rather than grain free or with grain .......... although I would stick to just one type until you finish the bag and then maybe switch it up. Right now IF it is an ingredient in one of the foods then you won't know which it is!!

OP
ajwhitt44

ajwhitt44

May 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
BREMBO
You could be correct also! I am first phasing out the grain and seeing how he reacts. If he's still pooping as much, I'll cut back.

I probably should cut back soon anyway but his weight and temperament are both good. If the pooping keeps up, I'll know what to do next!

Thanks.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Aubie was pooping a lot when we had her on Merrick (I can't remember which flavor?). When we changed to Fromm Salmon Tunalini, her poops became less frequent and a normal consistency. She rarely even has gas any more. I'm leaning with everyone else... cut back the amount and phase out the grain. Brembo shouldn't need to eat as much with a higher quality food. Aubie would eat all the time if we let her, but she gets 1 cup in the morning and 1 cup at night. She's slowly gaining her weight, but she's maintaining a good bully waist line in the process.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.