bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Why in the world do dogs feel the need to roll in DEAD stuff??? Bella is so nasty she found something dead somewhere while out using the potty, she ran rite back to the house and smelled HORRIBLE!!
still love her tho!! :-)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Reason number 17 why I don't have cats :)

They're just on the Tootsie Roll Patrol. :laugh:

I oftened wondered the same thing over the years. Never have taken the time to see if there's an actual reason they do this. :confused:

I Know! I Know!! My vet explained! Because cat food is extremely high in protein. Dogs crave proteins! Match made in
...litter box....:ROFL:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Mine don't normally roll in dead stuff .... although Linus has been known to eat half of the dead mouse that the cat left on the patio!!

Drives me crazy though when I give them a bath and let them out because the first thing they do is go and roll in the grass!! :bitching:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh: this is too funny....

Banks is more about the kill than the rolling in the aftermath..... her prey drive is sky high

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ftse doesn't do that but when we visit our daughters house he runs to the Kangaroo :poo: and eats it. Kangaroo's run freely where our daughters live and :poo: in everyones front yard and they :poo: little pellets that dogs seem to love and it just makes me want to vomit when he does this

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bacon's never rolled in poo before, but he also hasn't come across a pile from a bear yet so I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.