JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Yes, Finn has! That's better than any sleeping pill. :yes: But ,and this may be TMI, I get my revenge on him (and Tate): :fart:
Oh my! :bigeyes: My sister broke wind on Ace once and he turned and looked at her like WTH did you just do. Best was it was spontaneous and we have it on video, it was Christmas Eve I think, lol.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
yes... and when I get home I can post a few pics.... Nitschke was notorious for wrapping his 58lb body around our head when we were sleeping. I LOVED it!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
image.jpg

Here was Emma yesterday morning. :luv:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Miss bertha bacon is a head sleeper and wants the primo pillow as well.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bacon got granted bed access this weekend because he was exhausted from his play date. Saturday he slept between Jen and I and never moved. Last night he was good for about 4 hours then decided he wanted to play at 1am and not sleep so after about 2 hrs of trying to get him to sleep he returned to his crate for the remainder of the evening.

Deanna1489

Sep 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis
Otis gets to lay down with me at night until Doug comes to bed and yes he sleeps on my pillow. How funny that all these bullies do this.

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
I just started letting Tilly sleep in bed with us, and she does the same thing! And snores in my ears. :nope:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Molly always sleeps on the bed with me, but she just lays beside me .... Diesel will sometimes let me have the privilege of him laying on the bed with me but before I know it he will rest his chin on my face, that's my cue to move it because he is ready to get off the bed and into his own bed on the floor

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online