She sleeps on my head!

WestminsterAbbey

Aug 30, 2012
Columbus, OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey and Oliver
Anyone else have a Bulldog that enjoys sleeping on their owners head? :) Abbey has started crawling onto my pillow and laying herself around my head. Lol!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:ROFL: Jake doesn't sleep on our bed! One old cat that hates to share! But when he sits by me on sofa..it's more like he sits ON me! And he tries getting his rear as close to my face as possible! :D

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Yes, Finn finds his way up to my pillow during the night, and then i discover his butt on my head. It's rather "cozy"!

allyxo

Jun 26, 2012
29 Palms, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny
Yes! I think it is a bulldog trait. My mom's bully does the same thing and Penny has started too as well. It has caused me so much breakage in my hair because her claws make knots in my hair now :-/ good thing she's cute lol

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
When I lay on the sofa sleeping, my husband warns me...."Don't open your eyes right now"... of course I do and there is bully booty and other bully unmentionables right in my face. Normally he's just dangling in his glory around near my head. Regardless of what I'm doing, sitting, standing, kneeling - he makes sure his butt is pointed right at me though :2thumbs:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Emma does, she's 10 months now. She loves to sleep at the top and on my pillows at night. :luv:

Henny, does Finn :fart: in your face at night? :laugh: :laugh: [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION]

kspencer

Feb 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Ava and Spencer
Anyone else have a Bulldog that enjoys sleeping on their owners head? :) Abbey has started crawling onto my pillow and laying herself around my head. Lol!

Oh ya our female bully AVA sleeps on our pillow above our heads she takes turns mine and then dads :tongue:. but we love her.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bacon used to do that as a puppy when I was on the couch and :fart: in my face as well. He doesn't sleep with us at night so that isn't an issue, but now he likes to lay between my legs on the couch instead of on my head. Which works out for the both of us.

KaidasMom

Jun 25, 2012
Anchorage, AK
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Kaida
I let Kaida come up with us in the early morning an hour or two before we are due to wake up if she is snuffling around the bed and puts her paws up on the side. When I do, I've noticed that she tends to curl up (spoon) with me - and her head is on my pillow or just under it if she has her head tucked under mine. Love my lil pup :)

We did have her crated in our room at night, but when she learned how to open her crate, we moved her bed to the outside of it so she could just sleep by our bed. She wasn't feeling well Sunday night (no more frosty paws for her) and she opted to sleep in her crate (with the door open). The next morning - she's back to normal and ripping around the room in a hyper puppy fit. She cracks me up.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Abby has been sharing (hogging?) my pillow since she took ownership of the house. Lately tho she'd rather bury her face in my neck and snore in my ear.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart

Hershey has recently gained 'Big Bed Privileges' and it seems his favorite spot is sharing Dottie's pillow with her :) Where as I have Gizmo at my feet, and as soon as I move them, she growls (VERY loudly) and goes into attack mode on them !

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: Franklin love's to sleep on my head he puts his butt right on my head an then cries when I don't rub it. Or I will wake up an he is curled up on my pillow he kicks grace out of her spot all the time when we go to bed it's grace in the middle under the blankets an head on pillow an Franklin on top of the covers down by are feet an when I wake up grace is out on the couch an Franklin is on my pillow.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.