Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Such a great idea. $45

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
I think everyone's secret is to bid at the last minute. ;)

I guess I had better ask what material these fleeces are made out of?? Tonka is allergic to cotton and wool. :( This is basically hard to avoid, since half the stuff around our apartment (including our own clothes) are made out of these materials, but I don't want to put any directly on him if I don't have to. Even though I realllly want one and he would look so handsome in it! :)

[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]

Last edited by a moderator:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)

I guess I had better ask what material these fleeces are made out of?? Tonka is allergic to cotton and wool. :( This is basically hard to avoid, since half the stuff around our apartment (including our own clothes) are made out of these materials, but I don't want to put any directly on him if I don't have to. Even though I realllly want one and he would look so handsome in it! :)

@LariP

Well it's the polar fleece like you see soft throw blankets made from. This fleece is stretchy, and probably mostly polyester, but there could be cotton in there too, I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure no wool though.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis

@LariP

Abby has one that she outgrew. I had it in a box and planned on keeping it forever. But if it helps you any... Otis says it tasted like chicken :cursing:

(thankfully, he'd only started chewing on it when we caught him. No damage was done to the keepsake)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:bump: Abbey had to go for extra emergency treatment just yesterday, so the need is even greater. I will up the donation to three fleeces if we hit all of those bids to at least $60.00.

If the bidding goes to at least $75.00 or more. I will make 4.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions