Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack

Abby is the bulldog who lived. Many of you already know her story, but for those of you who don't, please read her story under the "subscriptions" section.

We are holding a special auction for TWO custom made Larip HRH Fleece, the two highest bidders will win the auctions. Proceeds will go toward Abby Sweetyhead's meds.

Here is a thread with many of the custom made fleeces that have been gifted or won on auctions so far:

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...es-wearing-custom-made-larip-hrh-designs.html

This auction will end on September 30, 2012 at 8PM EST.

To bid on this auction, just simply reply with the opening bid listed above. Next user/bidder should bid a minimum of $1.00 higher than the first!!!

PLEASE NOTE: Your bidding price includes shipping! Keep that in mind when you bid. There will be no additional fee for items shipped in the mainland USA.

International Bidders: Are welcome!!! But will need to pay additional shipping costs if the shipping charge does not cover the shipping cost.

If you are the winning bidder you must log in to English Bulldog News and check your personal messages for further instructions on making payment. DO NOT BID IF YOU CANNOT PAY.

Winning bidders will need to make their donation via PAYPAL. Please do not bid if you do not have a Paypal account.

Thank you very much for participating in this fundraiser!

Here is Orion pictured below wearing a custom Larip

img1945resize.jpg

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
OMG I can't believe you're doing this!! This is the sweetest, kindest, most generous thing ever! I don't have the words to say thank you.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great work ladies.... EBN members are the best! :2thumbs:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Well poo! I was going ot bid but I have a feeling it is going to get high!:hissy:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Well I will watch and wait and pull a ebay where you have to bid at the last minute:evil: Did I just share my secret?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.