lakermarie

lakermarie

Jun 4, 2012
Albuquerque NM
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
GATOR, (HOPE RIP) & Spot the Aussie/mix
The vet did tell me about how dogs can have false pregnancies.. that particular clinic doesnt have an ultrasound that's why he wants to do an xray unless I find another clinic who has one... That I'm searching for. And from what I've researched and spoke to some ab breeders natural birth is common and ok I know Hope's situation is different since she was on the streets. And I don't care who sired her as long as I can keep her healthy. So I'll be speaking with the lead Vet more about her and if she is pregnant if she's healthy enough to withstand the delivery or is it best to terminate now. My husband says if she's healthy enough and if she's pregnant he wants to keep the pups. And I'm aware of the round the clock care for the babies I've had to do it before so that part I'm good with... So I'm just praying for the best GOD put her in my hands for a reason so I have faith she'll have a good outcome either way. Oh @Davidh I don't take Ur comment as a "bad guy" its Ur opinion and well good advice that I take into thought!!! I take all comments as something I may have missed or something I need to research more on!!! But of course I'll keep everyone updated!

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
she found you for a reason... whatever it is, best of luck --- lots of prayers to all

OP
lakermarie

lakermarie

Jun 4, 2012
Albuquerque NM
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
hope n jr.jpg

OK here's Hope weighing in at 57.6 lbs on 9/26. Lounging with my son Jr

Last edited:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Oh wow, Hope is looking beautiful. Her coat looks so healthy and pretty too. What a transformation since the first pic you showed. Give Hope a big hug and kiss from us!:luv:

OP
lakermarie

lakermarie

Jun 4, 2012
Albuquerque NM
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you!! Yes we, well .... I'm working extremely hard with her, i'm thinking she gained maybe 5-10lbs in the 3 weeks i've had her. I can't wait to see her in a couple months.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
WOW!! She looks GREAT!! Good job getting her healthy and she looks so happy and comfortable with you guys!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Beautiful....great work!! Hugs to you and Hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.