Puppy teeth

Loves Bacon

Aug 21, 2012
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bacon is 14 weeks and I saw this is her water bowl. Isn't this too early? I read somewhere that they are suppose to lose their puppy teeth around 4-5 months.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348361255.532768.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Yes usually around 3 to 5 months of age, but 14 weeks is kinda close.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Lucky you! Save them all when you find them :) Herman was losing his at around 13-14 weeks and it continued through about 6 months.

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Ellie's been losing hers lately and we've found 4 in the past 2 days. It's bittersweet though. On one hand, they're growing up, but on the other hand, they're losing those needle sharp puppy teeth.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I loved when Brutus was losing his shark teeth :eek: they hurt lol I wish we saved the 3 we found...Im thinking he swallowed most of them

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
TOOTH FAIRY TIME!!!!!!! :up:

Ellie had a nice visit from the tooth fairy for the 1 she lost yesterday.....2 new toys that were on clearance. So what happens today? We find 3 more!! Yeah.....the tooth fairy ain't coming back anytime soon.

OP
Loves Bacon

Loves Bacon

Aug 21, 2012
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Yeah, the kids(10 & 5) is really excited about the dog tooth fairy. Still have a petsmart gift card that I put under Bacon's bed. We're going shopping today.

Winslow

Aug 6, 2012
San Diego
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Winslow lost 2 teeth yesterday too! He has lost many other ones by now, but I haven't been able to find them! :(

I was so determined to keep some that....I was looking in his mouth after I found the first one, and I noticed one of the "canine" sharp ones was wiggly....I gave it a quick wiggle to see if it would come out, but he was annoyed at me so I let him chew his antler...then I proceeded to stalk him chewing for the next 10 minutes waiting for it to fall out! :detective2: Every couple of minutes when he took a chewing break, I'd lift his gums and give it a quick wiggle. Eventually it fell out of his mouth onto the rug on its own (without my annoying dentist skills hehehe) :happydance:...YAY i can finally put them in a little baggy and save them forever.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have a few of Banks' puppy teeth, but I have no memory of when she lost them

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: Franklin has lost all of his puppy teeth an he's 23 weeks

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts