Wilson, he's on a role lately

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Forget if it moves outside like a leaf or moth, he gets so zoned in chasing them nothing else exists. :luv: Last year was so funny watching him chase the leaves that fell during Fall. :luv:

Haha, Bacon has taken to chewing the wall molding in his daypen, but loves nothing more then eating leaves. He will go on the deck, go to sniff the leaf and breath out on it so it moves away from him then proceed to chase it because he thinks it running away from him

paw7004

Aug 30, 2012
Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tebow
Porkchop was chewing on rugs and such until.... I went to the hardware store and bought a 4' piece of 1" cotton rope. Pork only likes the cotton tugs that have some flexibility. But it's cheaper to buy the rope at Tractor Supply and knot off the ends than the ones at the pet store, which are often stiff. Now it's the only chew thing he plays with. No more rug or pillow chewing. It just has to be replaced every 6 months.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Haha, Bacon has taken to chewing the wall molding in his daypen, but loves nothing more then eating leaves. He will go on the deck, go to sniff the leaf and breath out on it so it moves away from him then proceed to chase it because he thinks it running away from him
Wilson is the same way. I watched him one day with a grasshopper in the grass and I was rolling laughing watching him try to get it. Leaves are why he's always in the planter box like an ostrich. :laugh:

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
Yes indeed there must be something in the air with the Bullies!!! Mocha has been a little terror! But I love every minute of it!!! She cracks me up!!!

Members online

No members online now.