JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wilson, he's just always into everything, always has been. If something catches his eyes he has to check it out and taste it. Over the last week, he has eaten the corner of the bed in the spare room taking off a plastic corner, he's pulled 12" of the rope that's sewn on the edges of one of the dog beds and yesterday I came home only to find he had been enjoying unraveling the edging on my big rug. :bang:

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], Becky I thought you'd appreciate this. :laugh:

ED5DE1A0-79C1-4C41-8054-B234F7AE297B-308-0000001B76F84EF1_zpsf5239b1b.jpg

8D2900BF-8A70-4525-80FC-313BE57AF213-1337-000000D36A6C1C0B_zpse6dd8216.jpg

Oh and forget if it moves outside like a leaf or moth, he gets so zoned in chasing them nothing else exists. :luv: Last year was so funny watching him chase the leaves that fell during Fall. :luv:

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Herman has pulled apart bother of my rugs now just like yours. And I cant bring a bag of anything in the house anymore because he runs to me and assumes it is for him (usually he's right). By the time I say "Hermie look at your new...." it's been snatched out of my hands and half way across the room.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Rugs and T/F are not a good mix for my wallet. Spent too much money on replacing bath/kitchen rugs that were chewed up, torn apart by my two rascals. Same w/mattresses. Thank goodness for bed skirts!

I wonder if Wilson has been watching some HGTV lately tho...that rug sort of has a "shabby chic" look to it...maybe that's what he was going for? :up:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:laugh: Yeah, Shabby Chic! He is just into deco!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hmm: Aren't ALL rugs supposed to have rounded corners?? Why Jake told me its the latest style, as he rounded every exposed corner of a rug in my house..:cursing: his work is neater than Wilson's !! :ROFL:
7a5atyge.jpg

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Are you really talking about " Mr. Laid back Wilson" ????:confused: You must be mistaken...:D

I don't believe for a second that sweet Wilson would do such a thing :nonono:
It's true, I caught him red handed with the bed. :nonono: Yes my little :angel:, lol NOT, did this.

[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] - Henny, I do lack some "shabby chic" skills. :hmm:

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] - Becky, Jake has some skills making the corners so nice and rounded. :lol:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Yep! :lies: Looks like the :catluv: has been at it again!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:eek: Wilson would never do such a thing! :tease:

Brutus eats everything also! Rugs he tries to pick up and toss around :lol:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
IT WAS NOT MY :angel:WILSON!!!! :bitching::bitching::nonono::nonono:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Oh and forget if it moves outside like a leaf or moth, he gets so zoned in chasing them nothing else exists. :luv: Last year was so funny watching him chase the leaves that fell during Fall. :luv:

Bea is like that; maniacally so. When she was a pup and didn't want to walk on the leash, one of the ways I got her going was to drag the other end of her leash in front of her, so she would chase it. Fall -- windy days --- around here is her favorite time of the year, for sure.

📰 Latest posts

Members online