Ellie gave us ummmm.......a present?

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
So there Ellie was.....laying on the loveseat with her momma and chewing on her chilly bone....minding her own business. Then I come into the great room after paying some bills on line and feel of her chilly bone to see if it needs to be submerged in water and frozen again and what do my eye behold sticking out of said chilly bone?? A tooth! So against Ellie's will, we start inspecting her mouth to see if we can decipher which one it is. Top....new teeth, no blood....check. Bottom front......new teeth, no blood....check. Bottom left side.....new teeth (including 2 canine's.....1 baby and the new one that's coming in), no blood.....check. Bottom right....1 canine, just a little blood, and a small hole.....check. Wait.....1 canine?? Blood?? Hole?? We have confirmation! We have Ellie's bottom right puppy canine! Never would have thought we'd luck up on one. It's been washed, bleached, washed again, and then put in a small ziplock baggie with the date and put with her puppy paperwork in the big blue Purina envelope that I'm sure most of us are familiar with.

IMAG0194_zps8823a0e8.jpg

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG.... too cute!!!!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Is the tooth fairy coming?

OP
spork3127

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Is the tooth fairy coming?

We may have to run out to one of the pet stores tomorrow and get her something. Luckily, my college football game doesn't come on until 8:00 :happydance:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awwww baby girl is growing up.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
One of the better presents you could get. I used to have a rat terrier that brought me presents, true to her breed she was a better mouser than any cat but had to bring them and show off what she caught. :eeeew: so needless to say I was never thrilled with her presents.

OP
spork3127

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
One of the better presents you could get. I used to have a rat terrier that brought me presents, true to her breed she was a better mouser than any cat but had to bring them and show off what she caught. :eeeew: so needless to say I was never thrilled with her presents.

When I was growing up, we had a couple of outside cats that would catch moles and mice and leave them at our doorstep, so I feel ya! Kind of gross, but damn it if they weren't proud of themselves!

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
oooh you're so lucky. I started to tear up when I saw the picture. I've never found a single one of Bruin & Lilly's teeth.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw sarah was 1 when we got her so i missed all of this. how cute and what a wonderful present :D

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Oh, I hope you're going to save it! I have 5 of Hermans (couple of canines and some weird molars).... it's odd though least according to the vet about 6 weeks ago, he said Herman had lost all his baby teeth (he was drooling blood and wasn't feeling well). But since then I found two more. So they may have been caught up in some thing in his bed - just keep your eye open and you might just find more!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
We may have to run out to one of the pet stores tomorrow and get her something. Luckily, my college football game doesn't come on until 8:00 :happydance:

Let me guess the Georgia Bulldogs?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.