Clingy!!!

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Do any of you think there could be something wrong with coco. She is being really clingy and wants cuddles and to be petted all the time. Ano some mite think its cute but it's not normall. Yeah fair enought she gets cuddles but lately she's following me everywhere I can't even have a pee with out her or a bath :(. She just crys when I lock her out. :(. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348233751.359776.jpg

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
[MENTION=4685]Cocosmammy123[/MENTION] Do you think the clingy-ness started after the chihuahua incident? If so, maybe she's a little scared to be alone. She was alone when the chihuahua first laid its beady little eyes on her, right? :(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
another name for bulldog..... clingy or shadow

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Bully's love their peeps...Ohhh and the bathroom holds an extra attraction for them!! :ROFL:

Right @KMARINO??
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sounds like she has separation anxiety? Jack my non bully does not like to be far from us at all. Mine too follow me everywhere, but all my dogs always have since I'm their providers and keeper and their pack leader.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Gio and Diva are the same way, they follow me everywhere!! When I shower they lie down on the bathroom floor waiting! Gio cries if we don't give him constant attention!

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
Bo is always with us. If we go to the bathroom or take a shower, he comes too. Sitting on the couch, he is with us, get up to get a drink, he comes too. He cooks with me, pays bills with me, brushes my teeth with me. Never actually thought about it, but he is where ever we are at all times. If for some reason he isn't with me while I'm doing something, I freak out and go searching for him thinking he escaped from inside, but he's usually sleeping where ever I just was and didn't hear me leave the room. Love him so much.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Yup Brutus is the same way! If he cant get to me he lays where he last saw me till I come back :lol:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.