Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ahh cappu ah

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rudy and Mila
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Ahh cappu ah

Too funny. Rudy and Mila go crazy at the site of a leash. They wanna go. Denise, at work, had a bully that would only walk so far and then put on the brakes. She had to bring a wagon so she could get her bully home when he decided he was done. It took her and her daughter to carry him home if he decided he was too good to walk.

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Mary
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bogey
    Likes (Received)

We have been having the same problem with Bogey. but we are making progress. I could not get him past the next door neighbors house, but with coaxing and LOTS of patience, he goes a little farther each time. Yesterday was a major breakthrough- he walked halfway around our circle! We'll keep it up each day and hope for the best! What worked best for us is if I got ahead of him, squatted down and called him with a treat! Took forever to walk 3 houses, but it worked. Good luck!!
    "We never really own a dog as much as they own us!"

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn, but maybe my login name gave it away...lol
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Otis and Winston
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaMarie View Post
    Mocha is the same way. If I say "lets go for a little walk" She runs under the dinning room table. If I say lets go bye bye in the car ,I better get out of the way because is flash gordon out the door and in the car!!!!! But as the others suggested they love to walk in unfamiliar places!! Mocha loves to walk downtown!!!
    Thats funny, Otis is just the opposite, ask him to go for a walk, he runs right to the door - ask him to go for a ride and he wants to go but then it's a struggle to get him in the car.
    Otis you'll never know how much I love you I love you more then all the leaves on all the trees

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads