We had an almost interesting night.......

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I got a call from my brother that they found a male bulldog sitting on thier front steps. The bulldog did have a tag on his collar for PetFinders and for his vet clinic...but neither one was open/answering calls. My brother was unsure how to handle the situation..he had a house full of people and he had his inlaws over...and his pregnant wife was on her way to the ER. (she has been leaking fluid all day and they wanted to make sure all was well)
Anyways..I asked my brother if he wanted me to come and get the dog & he said yes.
So, I jumped in my Yukon and made the 35 minute drive over there. Oh My! He was a handsome fella. He is a red and white bully with the sweetest personality. I loaded him into my SUV and was telling my brother what my plans were...where I would be taking him to get scanned for a microchip. I was saying goodbye to him when we saw a car driving down the road slowly. We called out to them and they said "yes, we are looking for our dog". So, I unloaded Bosley out of my truck and handed him over to his family. I did get a photo of him...check out this sweet 2 year old bully. ( I was kinda upset that the woman and her son weren't a little more excited about getting him back. She told me it wasn't the first time he'd escaped AND he was intact. Who lets thier unneutered male run around the neighborhood?) :mad:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Aww, he is so cute. Hopefully he won't get out again.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
He is cute! Hope he will be home safe from now on. I wonder if he is a digger. My dogs have never been big runners to "escape" from the house, while watching them, but if a digger is left alone outside then they have the time. I love the name!

I sure hope your Sister-in-law is okay. Some women have been known to slowly leak amniotic fluid for weeks before having a baby.But I am sure there is a safe time for this and a time for concern. How far along is she?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awe he is a handsome fella. Sorry they dissapointed you tho. :(. Who knows, maybe they were nervous you wanted to steal him?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Adorable! If it were me finding my boys I would be crying, sad to hear when others arent over-joyed at something like this. People are irritating!

Hope your sil is doing ok.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
He is cute! Hope he will be home safe from now on. I wonder if he is a digger. My dogs have never been big runners to "escape" from the house, while watching them, but if a digger is left alone outside then they have the time. I love the name!

I sure hope your Sister-in-law is okay. Some women have been known to slowly leak amniotic fluid for weeks before having a baby.But I am sure there is a safe time for this and a time for concern. How far along is she?

She has a scheduled c-section for Nov 17th. I haven't heard from her yet today.

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
She has a scheduled c-section for Nov 17th. I haven't heard from her yet today.

I talked to my son this morning.....she is fine.....her leaking, was lol (don't tell a person) pee, I told him I thought so as that is what happenned to me when I was carringing him.... I remember telling himsome time back, some day he would have a son that would be just like him and would pay him back for all the stuff I went through with him....I just didn't think it would start so soon and with mom.....LOL

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I talked to my son this morning.....she is fine.....her leaking, was lol (don't tell a person) pee, I told him I thought so as that is what happenned to me when I was carringing him.... I remember telling himsome time back, some day he would have a son that would be just like him and would pay him back for all the stuff I went through with him....I just didn't think it would start so soon and with mom.....LOL

I tell my son's that all the time. Now question is, Do you also have to tell your daughter that? All of us women with kids completely understands the whole leaking thing. I am glad she is okay.
And if she goes 2 days early (Nov 15) she will share her birthday with a Bully lover. ME!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=657]mom2bullies[/MENTION]
Last night when Jeff said they were taking her in, he said "she's been peeing herself all day." So they had an idea, but just to be safe. I can just hear him kidding her about that now and for awhile down the road.

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
I tell my son's that all the time. Now question is, Do you also have to tell your daughter that? All of us women with kids completely understands the whole leaking thing. I am glad she is okay.
And if she goes 2 days early (Nov 15) she will share her birthday with a Bully lover. ME!

Her due date was Nov. 19th at first and I was trying to talk her into waiting for the 21st....another bully lover's birthday....ME!!:D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online