Can an adult ebd be left alone?

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello,

YES is the answer to your original question. When is the next question. I have a 5.5 yo male that gets to hand out all the time in the house. All others are OK for a bit if I just run to the store or am outside but for sleeping or being gone, they all have been crate trained. I highly recommend crate training and to use this or a baby gate area. NO need to take ANY chance for that ONE time when your dog decides to chew on the leather couch, eat the remote, chew on a wire or worse.

It is not the pee or poo that is the issue. It is your dogs LIFE that is at stake.

Good Day~

OP
H

Hero4u2b

Aug 24, 2012
Palm Beach County Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Buddy
I tend to agree. That is my biggest fear is Buddy eating something that would harm him. Hopefully when he is an adult dog. He will sleep more and be less likely to want to put things in his mouth.. Thanks everyone.. Hero

swalesfcc

May 7, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I think each Bulldog is different. My first one, was crate trained but after about six months old, I never shut the door to her crate. She was able to roam the entire house when we were not home, she chose to mainly stay in her crate while we were out. My present bully Bella, is 7 months old and chews everything! If I am in another room for more than five minutes, I know that Bella is up to no good. She gets up on to my glass coffee table and chews anything that is not a toy. I hate to confine her to her crate during the day but I have no other choice. I work from home and I can not be with her every minute of the day. I am hoping she grows out of this very quickly!!! As for correction, she gets corrected if I catch her in the act, but as soon as I leave the room, she is right back on the table!

OP
H

Hero4u2b

Aug 24, 2012
Palm Beach County Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Buddy
Sounds like Buddy he has a toy box kind of thing where if he is bored he can go over and choose a toy to play with. Most of the time I have to get him going with one but he gets bored sometimes and I will find him wanting to chew on something he shouldnt be. He will go into one of the bathrooms and loves to start to unroll toilet paper or crawl under my bed and sometimes he is like a monkey and will be all over everything he has a little path from one couch to a coffee table to the other couch then to his favoirte chair his recliner. He has CLAIMED the recliner for when he is older. lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.