Does your bully repeatedly do naughty things?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I've heard that these are pretty indestructible, I'm going to be ordering one for Bacon shortly. They aren't cheap though, so if he destroys it I'm gonna be :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: I'm ordering the aluminum one

http://kuranda.com/

You'll have to report back and let us know how indestructible they are!!

M

mabel lou

Omg that was awesome to read, I know the feeling of being owned by mine. My girl totally owns me and sometimes I think when we go to the pet store to buy her something that I should be looking for something for me since she totally rules me. Oh I love her so much that if in fact she has any bad habits which to her defense she has none lol. I probably wouldn't be able to see them anyways. But I do get a laugh out of hearing what others do through with their bullies. Thank you for putting a smile on my face.:clap2:

M

mabel lou

Oh and another thing I forgot to say is that I actually have a open cage for mabel mabel and I lined the walls of it with toys and so she literally has walls of stuffed animals to comfort her and keep her occupied always. It is funny to look at but the remaining ones lay freely in her cage (which she has many left over stuffed animals). She has stuffed animals dangling as she walks into her cage as well from the roof of her cage to. Literally this is the funniest thing ever to look at but when anyone comes to my home they know she spoiled and occupied all at the same time all the time. Thanks for letting me share that with all of you.

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
LOL @ Orion & [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]. That sounds a lot like our Sancho-nator. He loves any and all shoes, underwear, socks, shirts, hats, any type of clothing. He thinks he's being all sneaky and grabs one then does the cutest little trot over to the office and sneaks it under the futon we have in there. Just recently he has started doing the keep-away thing. It is so cute, but quite counter-productive. I'm thinking we should have taught him the fetch thing sooner :blink:

He also:
  • loves to garden -- or, in human-speak, rip out every single plant in the backyard and bring it in the house
  • dig up the box turtles that live in the back yard and play keep away with them; poor guys-- I think we will have to relocate them :(
  • he's getting more and more testosterone now and he has started challenging me when he gets in one of his crazy/excited moods.
  • when he does the challenge thing, he gets a time-out, except now instead of letting us lead him to time out, he does this thing where he just sprawls out on his stomach with all four legs splayed out so we can't walk him over there. It's cute and you can tell he's sorry, but he still needs a time-out and he's getting pretty heavy to carry now (almost 40 lbs.)!!
  • again, in his super excited moods he gets mouthy and simply WILL NOT chew on anything but hands/arms/legs/feet, etc. Usually, he responds to "gentle" but not at those times
Sigh... soon he'll be a grown-up bully, right? :pray2:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Yep! You are right. Just so you know Orion is 3!!!

~Disclaimer~
Sent from my Droid RAZR using Tapatalk. I'm probably crouched down in a corner at work trying to send this post via dictation software. I shall not be held responsible for any misspellings, incorrect punctuation, and most importantly ..... incorrect translations!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.