Does your bully repeatedly do naughty things?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Ummm........where do I start?

Orion:
She walks around the room and ALWAYS pulls the drool rags (Mark and I each have one on the arm of our chair for Vegas) onto the floor. We usually notice they are missing when Vegas walks up and lays down on you after getting a drink of water. Vegas puts his whole face in the bowl to drink.
Orion climbs on the furniture and from the furniture she climbs onto the table.
Orion will steal your dinner napkin if given the chance. I caught Orion on camera climbing on the furniture and pulling tissues...one by one...out of the tissue box.
Orion will stalk Vegas like a cat. She also pounces like a cat.
Orion likes to pull Vegas's kennel pad out of his kennel and pull it into the front of the fireplace to lay on during the winter.
Orion likes to walk on the railroad ties and get creosote on her paws...then walk on the carpet, linoleum and outdoor furniture.
Orion will interrupt Vegas during his meal time for a quick swipe of his food bowl. If Vegas comes 2 feet near her bowl during anytime of the day, Orion shows her displeasure by tackling Vegas.
Orion likes to run outside barking at nothing. Vegas will jump off his daddy's lap and follow her out. As soon as Vegas is out the door, Orion runs back inside and jumps up on her daddy's lap.
Orion likes to help with laundry. Rather, she likes to help move the clean clothes out of the basket so she can fit inside it.
Orion likes to hang out by the shower while I'm in it. As soon as I start washing my hair, she loves to raise her hackles and bark. So much barking that I actually get out of the shower to find out what the problem is. Only to find nothing but an amused Orion.

Last edited:

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
Gunny, hmmm.... Pretty safe to say if he is awake he is causing mayhem. The great rat retrieval, the colossal earring debacle and most recently the bathtub assault, to name just a few, not enough time in the world to mention all the little bits of trouble he manages to get himself into.

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
aw what a cute pic. how could you be mad at that face. hm well lets see. gosh sarah really doesnt do anything cept she does like to pp in this certain spot in the living room even though she has her pee pads in the hall. she does not like bf and i being close and she will come over and want to be petted and get in the middle of us on the couch. she really doesnt chew on anything or bother anything anymore.

So funny that you mention the issue with your bf! Tonka does the same thing! Whenever I get any attention/affection from my bf, Tonka has to come right over and worm his way in and get his attention....what a jealous little guy! haha

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Finally, I cannot find a bed that Tonka wont destroy. He chewed up his kennel cushion/pad, then when we got him a nice new bed he destroyed that within a day. Then we just layed blankes down in his kennel and he has started to work at chewing and shredding those now too. Oh, and not to mention the plastic black tray at the bottom of the kennel that was buried under his blankets...he definitely started to eat that too so we had to take it out. He also chewed the edges of the kitchen cabinets so we had to spray them with the sour apple stuff. Let me just say that he has PLENTY of toys/chews of his own haha.

:yes:

That is EXACTLY what Linus has done with all his beds. He did actually eat the black plastic liner before we took it out .. and now he eats his blankets so they have come out. Then he started to eat the wooden floor under his crate ... so we bought a BIGGER black plastic liner, put a towel over it and sat the crate on top. Linus is currently working out how to pull the towel up through the bottom of the crate and up far enough so that he cat eat that!! :blink:

Yes .... Linus is my baby but I do wish he'd outgrow the eating everything without a pulse stage.

THEN when I tell him off and say NO .... he looks at me, and then starts to bark at me! :rolleyes:

8B9E1AD1-AD49-4173-A2BC-38629F5C2F80-3886-000003F3A8FD970C_zps5381f7f5.jpg

713D9427-2CE5-4628-A785-CC44088A67AE-3886-000003F3A08C7B3B_zpsa7ea3c05.jpg

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Yes Wilson is always getting into something! The other two are PERFECT! Wilson, well just this morning he ate the corner plastic piece off the box spring in the spare room. :bang: Guess he got tired of barking at Emma who was underneath the bed. Last night he decided he wanted to eat the edging that's around one of the dog beds. He's a gem I tell ya! :laugh:

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Herman actually doesn't do much usually - the thing he does repeatedly is stealing my stuff and digging in my purse. Anything of mine he claims as his too. Anything I'm holding he insists it's his and tries to grab it. Basically, he owns all my stuff. Anything I'm holding on my lap, he pushes off. He owns me too.

OP
Fontanafox

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Oh that was a fun read :giggle: but you can feel all the bully love that binds us EB owners.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
None of those are naughty.... she is getting comfy and having fun

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] That's so funny! Tonka ate chunks off his black plastic liner too. Thank goodness he passed them because they were small but we had to bulk up his food/fiber for a few days. :) So what do you use for a bed for Linus if he eats everything? haha I'm at a loss with Tonka. I would feel so bad if I were to take everything out and have him sleep on the floor!

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Now I'm wondering if Dublin is a bullie at all ;) She doesn't do any of these wonderful things.. but this has acutually turned into quite the dilemna ( true) for me. I so badly want to rescue another bullie but when Mike looks at all their profiles he comes away thinking that we are either going to get a dog whole will chew our house to pieces, will terrorize Dublin, will pee and :poo:everywhere and worst of all chase and eat his adored 20lb main Coon Cat ( Harley). I try to tell him that Dublin is the exception so now he wants another "exception". :rofl: Doesn't he already have two kids that are completely different???? Well, I guess he can't do much about that. :p He is driving me crazy about this. I of course adore our precious Dublin but I dont' want a clone of her......

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Ummm........where do I start?

Orion:
She walks around the room and ALWAYS pulls the drool rags (Mark and I each have one on the arm of our chair for Vegas) onto the floor. We usually notice they are missing when Vegas walks up and lays down on you after getting a drink of water. Vegas puts his whole face in the bowl to drink.
Orion climbs on the furniture and from the furniture she climbs onto the table.
Orion will steal your dinner napkin if given the chance. I caught Orion on camera climbing on the furniture and pulling tissues...one by one...out of the tissue box.
Orion will stalk Vegas like a cat. She also pounces like a cat.
Orion likes to pull Vegas's kennel pad out of his kennel and pull it into the front of the fireplace to lay on during the winter.
Orion likes to walk on the railroad ties and get creosote on her paws...then walk on the carpet, linoleum and outdoor furniture.
Orion will interrupt Vegas during his meal time for a quick swipe of his food bowl. If Vegas comes 2 feet near her bowl during anytime of the day, Orion shows her displeasure by tackling Vegas.
Orion likes to run outside barking at nothing. Vegas will jump off his daddy's lap and follow her out. As soon as Vegas is out the door, Orion runs back inside and jumps up on her daddy's lap.
Orion likes to help with laundry. Rather, she likes to help move the clean clothes out of the basket so she can fit inside it.
Orion likes to hang out by the shower while I'm in it. As soon as I start washing my hair, she loves to raise her hackles and bark. So much barking that I actually get out of the shower to find out what the problem is. Only to find nothing but an amused Orion.

I :heart: Orion

Abby does not. She's my angel :angelheart:

Otis on the other hand... :wallbang:

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
So funny that you mention the issue with your bf! Tonka does the same thing! Whenever I get any attention/affection from my bf, Tonka has to come right over and worm his way in and get his attention....what a jealous little guy! haha

Bacon is the exact same way, SUPER JEALOUS!!!!!!! He's picked up a new hobby of going through the bathroom garbage lately which has been fun. He has a taste for [MENTION=4676]thesspa[/MENTION] flip flops and my slippers. He also likes jumping up on his couch and removing the cushions so he can chew on the fold out bed that is under them.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
@kazzy220 That's so funny! Tonka ate chunks off his black plastic liner too. Thank goodness he passed them because they were small but we had to bulk up his food/fiber for a few days. :) So what do you use for a bed for Linus if he eats everything? haha I'm at a loss with Tonka. I would feel so bad if I were to take everything out and have him sleep on the floor!

We bought a black crate liner that is for a BIGGER crate than what he has. That goes on the floor. A towel goes on that and then the crate is sat on top of the towel. I hate that he is sleeping on the bars more or less, but I don't know what else to do!!! :crying:

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] I think they need to come up with a bully-proof, invincible, indestructible dog bed that is still comfortable! If anyone hears of this they will have to let us know! :)

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
@kazzy220 I think they need to come up with a bully-proof, invincible, indestructible dog bed that is still comfortable! If anyone hears of this they will have to let us know! :)

I've heard that these are pretty indestructible, I'm going to be ordering one for Bacon shortly. They aren't cheap though, so if he destroys it I'm gonna be :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: I'm ordering the aluminum one

http://kuranda.com/

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.