Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does your bully repeatedly do naughty things?

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Ann
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dublin
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Does your bully repeatedly do naughty things?

Now I'm wondering if Dublin is a bullie at all She doesn't do any of these wonderful things.. but this has acutually turned into quite the dilemna ( true) for me. I so badly want to rescue another bullie but when Mike looks at all their profiles he comes away thinking that we are either going to get a dog whole will chew our house to pieces, will terrorize Dublin, will pee and everywhere and worst of all chase and eat his adored 20lb main Coon Cat ( Harley). I try to tell him that Dublin is the exception so now he wants another "exception". Doesn't he already have two kids that are completely different???? Well, I guess he can't do much about that. He is driving me crazy about this. I of course adore our precious Dublin but I dont' want a clone of her......

My Bully Gave Me Wings Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Bev
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Libra926 View Post
    Ummm........where do I start?

Orion:
    She walks around the room and ALWAYS pulls the drool rags (Mark and I each have one on the arm of our chair for Vegas) onto the floor. We usually notice they are missing when Vegas walks up and lays down on you after getting a drink of water. Vegas puts his whole face in the bowl to drink.
    Orion climbs on the furniture and from the furniture she climbs onto the table.
    Orion will steal your dinner napkin if given the chance. I caught Orion on camera climbing on the furniture and pulling tissues...one by one...out of the tissue box.
    Orion will stalk Vegas like a cat. She also pounces like a cat.
    Orion likes to pull Vegas's kennel pad out of his kennel and pull it into the front of the fireplace to lay on during the winter.
    Orion likes to walk on the railroad ties and get creosote on her paws...then walk on the carpet, linoleum and outdoor furniture.
    Orion will interrupt Vegas during his meal time for a quick swipe of his food bowl. If Vegas comes 2 feet near her bowl during anytime of the day, Orion shows her displeasure by tackling Vegas.
    Orion likes to run outside barking at nothing. Vegas will jump off his daddy's lap and follow her out. As soon as Vegas is out the door, Orion runs back inside and jumps up on her daddy's lap.
    Orion likes to help with laundry. Rather, she likes to help move the clean clothes out of the basket so she can fit inside it.
    Orion likes to hang out by the shower while I'm in it. As soon as I start washing my hair, she loves to raise her hackles and bark. So much barking that I actually get out of the shower to find out what the problem is. Only to find nothing but an amused Orion.
    I Orion

Abby does not. She's my angel

Otis on the other hand...

For me, her name was Abby
    10/24/2011 - 11/23/1012

Obtaining a dog license should require more than writing a check.

Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Meggs19 View Post
    So funny that you mention the issue with your bf! Tonka does the same thing! Whenever I get any attention/affection from my bf, Tonka has to come right over and worm his way in and get his attention....what a jealous little guy! haha

Bacon is the exact same way, SUPER JEALOUS!!!!!!! He's picked up a new hobby of going through the bathroom garbage lately which has been fun. He has a taste for @thesspa flip flops and my slippers. He also likes jumping up on his couch and removing the cushions so he can chew on the fold out bed that is under them.

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

@kazzy220 That's so funny! Tonka ate chunks off his black plastic liner too. Thank goodness he passed them because they were small but we had to bulk up his food/fiber for a few days. So what do you use for a bed for Linus if he eats everything? haha I'm at a loss with Tonka. I would feel so bad if I were to take everything out and have him sleep on the floor!

We bought a black crate liner that is for a BIGGER crate than what he has. That goes on the floor. A towel goes on that and then the crate is sat on top of the towel. I hate that he is sleeping on the bars more or less, but I don't know what else to do!!! :crying:

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tonka
    Likes (Received)

@kazzy220 I think they need to come up with a bully-proof, invincible, indestructible dog bed that is still comfortable! If anyone hears of this they will have to let us know!

Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

@kazzy220 I think they need to come up with a bully-proof, invincible, indestructible dog bed that is still comfortable! If anyone hears of this they will have to let us know!
    I've heard that these are pretty indestructible, I'm going to be ordering one for Bacon shortly. They aren't cheap though, so if he destroys it I'm gonna be I'm ordering the aluminum one

http://kuranda.com/

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Baconator View Post
    I've heard that these are pretty indestructible, I'm going to be ordering one for Bacon shortly. They aren't cheap though, so if he destroys it I'm gonna be I'm ordering the aluminum one

http://kuranda.com/
    You'll have to report back and let us know how indestructible they are!!

mabel lou

Omg that was awesome to read, I know the feeling of being owned by mine. My girl totally owns me and sometimes I think when we go to the pet store to buy her something that I should be looking for something for me since she totally rules me. Oh I love her so much that if in fact she has any bad habits which to her defense she has none lol. I probably wouldn't be able to see them anyways. But I do get a laugh out of hearing what others do through with their bullies. Thank you for putting a smile on my face.

mabel lou

Oh and another thing I forgot to say is that I actually have a open cage for mabel mabel and I lined the walls of it with toys and so she literally has walls of stuffed animals to comfort her and keep her occupied always. It is funny to look at but the remaining ones lay freely in her cage (which she has many left over stuffed animals). She has stuffed animals dangling as she walks into her cage as well from the roof of her cage to. Literally this is the funniest thing ever to look at but when anyone comes to my home they know she spoiled and occupied all at the same time all the time. Thanks for letting me share that with all of you.

Drool Catcher Become a 4 Paw Member redhed's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sancho
    Likes (Received)

LOL @ Orion & @Libra926. That sounds a lot like our Sancho-nator. He loves any and all shoes, underwear, socks, shirts, hats, any type of clothing. He thinks he's being all sneaky and grabs one then does the cutest little trot over to the office and sneaks it under the futon we have in there. Just recently he has started doing the keep-away thing. It is so cute, but quite counter-productive. I'm thinking we should have taught him the fetch thing sooner

He also:
    • loves to garden -- or, in human-speak, rip out every single plant in the backyard and bring it in the house
    • dig up the box turtles that live in the back yard and play keep away with them; poor guys-- I think we will have to relocate them
    • he's getting more and more testosterone now and he has started challenging me when he gets in one of his crazy/excited moods.
    • when he does the challenge thing, he gets a time-out, except now instead of letting us lead him to time out, he does this thing where he just sprawls out on his stomach with all four legs splayed out so we can't walk him over there. It's cute and you can tell he's sorry, but he still needs a time-out and he's getting pretty heavy to carry now (almost 40 lbs.)!!
    • again, in his super excited moods he gets mouthy and simply WILL NOT chew on anything but hands/arms/legs/feet, etc. Usually, he responds to "gentle" but not at those times
    Sigh... soon he'll be a grown-up bully, right?

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Yep! You are right. Just so you know Orion is 3!!!

~Disclaimer~
    Sent from my Droid RAZR using Tapatalk. I'm probably crouched down in a corner at work trying to send this post via dictation software. I shall not be held responsible for any misspellings, incorrect punctuation, and most importantly ..... incorrect translations!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads