Does your bully repeatedly do naughty things?

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
3735229bb1467671542fd0385bb00804_zpsfff54666.jpg

It's hard to discipline my bully girl. I do stop her but she always tries again. My resolve is quickly broken when she looks at me with those eyes full of innocence. Usually walking up to me and instead of being submissive, cowering or remorseful, she looks at me as if to say "I know you can't possibly be mad at me cuz you love me so much--so get over it and love and pet me now."

She only does 3 naughty things:

1) Messes up her towels I line her pen with.
2) Splashes the water out of her bowel and then stands in her bowl with the two front paws and looks at me defiantly.
3) Goes to the corner of the family room and digs at the wall (don't know why, hope there is not some dead critter in it! ewwww! doesn't smell like it is. We bought the house brand new so there's no chance of a dead body OK?)

Well that's about all of her naughty deeds. I know, not major offenses so I know I'm lucky. But she does do all three everyday at least 3 times a day.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION], don't you watch Dateline? New homes are the best places to hide dead bodies in! you know, with the new foundation being laid down and all...perfect place! :ROFL: And I cannot believe for a second that Baby Girl does anything naughty. Look at that face. Are you sure you're not exaggerating a little? she's such an Angel...:angelheart:

angelIV

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
philly
Well Philly does have this thing with our sofas, kept pulling him down but still manages to get up, he is really not crate trained! We bought him 3 beds! The last one was the posterpidic something and still he sleeps in the sofa! As you can see in my avatar......

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Lemme see, Stig still loves slippers, especially the ones with shiny things on them. I would tell him "Stig, you're super cute when you chew on that, but LEAVE IT!" lol. Punkin's well behaved for the most part, except when he has a playful episode and he playbites your arm and legs. And playbites to him are real bites!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: my grace is an :angel: Franklin love's to chew daddy's socks an shoes, coffee table stick his face in my houseplants an grabs a mouthful of dirt that one drive's me nuts I don't want him to get sick other than that he's good

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Throw a Coke can filled with pennies. Works most of the time. They hate the sound and quickly learn not dig, chew etc on things they are not supposed to. Now if I could only figure out something for Mila, the jaws on paws deaf dog, I will have it all figured out.

OP
Fontanafox

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
@cali baker...Jeesh! I didn't think about the foundation. Well if there's a ghost he can help me in the laundry room and put in a new load in the washer.

@angelIV Three beds? Seriously? Even Goldilocks chose the third one.

@savemejeebus I guess you might have to go barefoot with Stig and maybe wear Chaps for Punkin?

@loveabully. Better a mouthful of dirt than one of those "Cat Treats" in the kitty litter box, if you know what I mean...

@gobronco I don't think I've ever seen BabyGirl startle at anything. She'd probably say thanks for the pennies and go chasin down the ice cream truck.

@JAKEISGREAT What happened to your thingy?

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
What she's really saying when she looks at you in that special way::angelheart:

But mama, it's mot messing with the towels, it's making them into a nest. :babysleep:

And, I have heard foot baths are good for bullies. :girlyes:

And has anyone ever found Jimmy Hoffa? :huh: I might know where he is! :idea:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I completely agree with [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] - I think BabyGirl is just trying to show her momma she can do some things on her own and help out!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: yeah he eats cat :poo: but that's outside I hate it cause I can't see it until he's on top of it so gross!!!

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Tonka has been grabbing throw pillows lately-off the bed and off the couch and then playing keep away with them. I used to put him in our gated kitchen area for "time outs" when he would do this but now the little pooper runs away from me after I finally get the pillow away and plays keep away so he doesn't have to be put in the kitchen haha. I try to remain serious and sound upset but I end up just chasing him and laughing. :D

He also loves socks! We have to be SO careful because he will eat them as fast as he can when he gets them!

Finally, I cannot find a bed that Tonka wont destroy. He chewed up his kennel cushion/pad, then when we got him a nice new bed he destroyed that within a day. Then we just layed blankes down in his kennel and he has started to work at chewing and shredding those now too. Oh, and not to mention the plastic black tray at the bottom of the kennel that was buried under his blankets...he definitely started to eat that too so we had to take it out. He also chewed the edges of the kitchen cabinets so we had to spray them with the sour apple stuff. Let me just say that he has PLENTY of toys/chews of his own haha.

I tell him all the time that he is lucky he's so stinkin cute!! :yes:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw what a cute pic. how could you be mad at that face. hm well lets see. gosh sarah really doesnt do anything cept she does like to pp in this certain spot in the living room even though she has her pee pads in the hall. she does not like bf and i being close and she will come over and want to be petted and get in the middle of us on the couch. she really doesnt chew on anything or bother anything anymore.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
THAT is the look of :luv:.... she is so sweet

She couldn't possibly be doing anything naughty...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online