Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does your bully repeatedly do naughty things?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tonka
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Does your bully repeatedly do naughty things?

Tonka has been grabbing throw pillows lately-off the bed and off the couch and then playing keep away with them. I used to put him in our gated kitchen area for "time outs" when he would do this but now the little pooper runs away from me after I finally get the pillow away and plays keep away so he doesn't have to be put in the kitchen haha. I try to remain serious and sound upset but I end up just chasing him and laughing.

He also loves socks! We have to be SO careful because he will eat them as fast as he can when he gets them!

Finally, I cannot find a bed that Tonka wont destroy. He chewed up his kennel cushion/pad, then when we got him a nice new bed he destroyed that within a day. Then we just layed blankes down in his kennel and he has started to work at chewing and shredding those now too. Oh, and not to mention the plastic black tray at the bottom of the kennel that was buried under his blankets...he definitely started to eat that too so we had to take it out. He also chewed the edges of the kitchen cabinets so we had to spray them with the sour apple stuff. Let me just say that he has PLENTY of toys/chews of his own haha.

I tell him all the time that he is lucky he's so stinkin cute!!

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

aw what a cute pic. how could you be mad at that face. hm well lets see. gosh sarah really doesnt do anything cept she does like to pp in this certain spot in the living room even though she has her pee pads in the hall. she does not like bf and i being close and she will come over and want to be petted and get in the middle of us on the couch. she really doesnt chew on anything or bother anything anymore.

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

THAT is the look of .... she is so sweet

She couldn't possibly be doing anything naughty...

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Ummm........where do I start?

Orion:
    She walks around the room and ALWAYS pulls the drool rags (Mark and I each have one on the arm of our chair for Vegas) onto the floor. We usually notice they are missing when Vegas walks up and lays down on you after getting a drink of water. Vegas puts his whole face in the bowl to drink.
    Orion climbs on the furniture and from the furniture she climbs onto the table.
    Orion will steal your dinner napkin if given the chance. I caught Orion on camera climbing on the furniture and pulling tissues...one by one...out of the tissue box.
    Orion will stalk Vegas like a cat. She also pounces like a cat.
    Orion likes to pull Vegas's kennel pad out of his kennel and pull it into the front of the fireplace to lay on during the winter.
    Orion likes to walk on the railroad ties and get creosote on her paws...then walk on the carpet, linoleum and outdoor furniture.
    Orion will interrupt Vegas during his meal time for a quick swipe of his food bowl. If Vegas comes 2 feet near her bowl during anytime of the day, Orion shows her displeasure by tackling Vegas.
    Orion likes to run outside barking at nothing. Vegas will jump off his daddy's lap and follow her out. As soon as Vegas is out the door, Orion runs back inside and jumps up on her daddy's lap.
    Orion likes to help with laundry. Rather, she likes to help move the clean clothes out of the basket so she can fit inside it.
    Orion likes to hang out by the shower while I'm in it. As soon as I start washing my hair, she loves to raise her hackles and bark. So much barking that I actually get out of the shower to find out what the problem is. Only to find nothing but an amused Orion.
    Last edited by Libra926; 09-19-2012 at 12:56 PM.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
    Likes (Received)

Gunny, hmmm.... Pretty safe to say if he is awake he is causing mayhem. The great rat retrieval, the colossal earring debacle and most recently the bathtub assault, to name just a few, not enough time in the world to mention all the little bits of trouble he manages to get himself into.
    I am a master at planking......

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tonka
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cowsmom View Post
    aw what a cute pic. how could you be mad at that face. hm well lets see. gosh sarah really doesnt do anything cept she does like to pp in this certain spot in the living room even though she has her pee pads in the hall. she does not like bf and i being close and she will come over and want to be petted and get in the middle of us on the couch. she really doesnt chew on anything or bother anything anymore.
    So funny that you mention the issue with your bf! Tonka does the same thing! Whenever I get any attention/affection from my bf, Tonka has to come right over and worm his way in and get his attention....what a jealous little guy! haha

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Meggs19 View Post

Finally, I cannot find a bed that Tonka wont destroy. He chewed up his kennel cushion/pad, then when we got him a nice new bed he destroyed that within a day. Then we just layed blankes down in his kennel and he has started to work at chewing and shredding those now too. Oh, and not to mention the plastic black tray at the bottom of the kennel that was buried under his blankets...he definitely started to eat that too so we had to take it out. He also chewed the edges of the kitchen cabinets so we had to spray them with the sour apple stuff. Let me just say that he has PLENTY of toys/chews of his own haha.

That is EXACTLY what Linus has done with all his beds. He did actually eat the black plastic liner before we took it out .. and now he eats his blankets so they have come out. Then he started to eat the wooden floor under his crate ... so we bought a BIGGER black plastic liner, put a towel over it and sat the crate on top. Linus is currently working out how to pull the towel up through the bottom of the crate and up far enough so that he cat eat that!!

Yes .... Linus is my baby but I do wish he'd outgrow the eating everything without a pulse stage.

THEN when I tell him off and say NO .... he looks at me, and then starts to bark at me!

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

Yes Wilson is always getting into something! The other two are PERFECT! Wilson, well just this morning he ate the corner plastic piece off the box spring in the spare room. Guess he got tired of barking at Emma who was underneath the bed. Last night he decided he wanted to eat the edging that's around one of the dog beds. He's a gem I tell ya!
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

Bully lovin' gypsy Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Herman
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Herman actually doesn't do much usually - the thing he does repeatedly is stealing my stuff and digging in my purse. Anything of mine he claims as his too. Anything I'm holding he insists it's his and tries to grab it. Basically, he owns all my stuff. Anything I'm holding on my lap, he pushes off. He owns me too.

BullyWood Movie Star Fontanafox's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson & BabyGirl
    Likes (Received)

Oh that was a fun read but you can feel all the bully love that binds us EB owners.
    Wilson & BabyGirl

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

None of those are naughty.... she is getting comfy and having fun
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tonka
    Likes (Received)

@kazzy220 That's so funny! Tonka ate chunks off his black plastic liner too. Thank goodness he passed them because they were small but we had to bulk up his food/fiber for a few days. So what do you use for a bed for Linus if he eats everything? haha I'm at a loss with Tonka. I would feel so bad if I were to take everything out and have him sleep on the floor!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads