Two Questions

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Hey guys two quick questions, there was a raised bed in the August auction that everyone raved about as being indestructible but I can't seem to get to the old auctions to find the brand name? Does anyone remember what it was, I want to get one for Bacon? Second, I noticed last night after playing for quite some time that Bacon was blinking like crazy. I'm wondering if dogs, like humans, blink a lot more when they are tired? His eyes were a little more red then normal and we gave him benedryl because fall allergies are ramping up in the NE, but I was just wondering if anyone noticed their bullies blinking more when they are tired.

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Wasn't the brand name COOLAROO ?
Did it look like this .?

dog bed.jpg

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Regarding the blinking....... either he was flirting with you or his eyes were dry.
Did the benedryl help.?

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Hey guys two quick questions, there was a raised bed in the August auction that everyone raved about as being indestructible but I can't seem to get to the old auctions to find the brand name? Does anyone remember what it was, I want to get one for Bacon? Second, I noticed last night after playing for quite some time that Bacon was blinking like crazy. I'm wondering if dogs, like humans, blink a lot more when they are tired? His eyes were a little more red then normal and we gave him benedryl because fall allergies are ramping up in the NE, but I was just wondering if anyone noticed their bullies blinking more when they are tired.

I havent noticed anything, but Herman just usually sit up and droop his head like he's depressed when he's tired and ready for bed. I'll check if he's blinking. I did notice that when he got "worked up" playing with another dog at the vet, and was wearing his slip collar his eyes were a scary red color and so were his ears. So that is normal (at least my vet said that is normal).

Do you think maybe his eyes were a little dry or something?

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Definitely a possibility they were dry, the benedryl did help he was his normal sleepy self when I left for work this morning. [MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION] I think that was the one, btw love the avatar

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Blink Tears, lubricating eye drops helped HRH.... Drug stores have it.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
If Bacon's got dry eyes I'd lean towards using the eye drops and not so much the Benadryl. Benadryl is an antihistamine which can cause eye dryness. Glad he's doing better.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We use the coolaroos and my bullies love them, but they can chew on the sides. There is another brand in the auction that they can not chew on the sides. It is the Kuranda chewproof dog bed.

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
We use the coolaroos and my bullies love them, but they can chew on the sides. There is another brand in the auction that they can not chew on the sides. It is the Kuranda chewproof dog bed.
That's the one I want, Bacon is excellent at destroying things like most bullies so I want to get him something he can't kill, especially since he will be unsupervised with it during the day.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online