Great Names for Female English Bulldogs!

SLDaye

Nov 10, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lexi
Our girl is named Lexi, she came to us from the breeder with that name but we love it.

Nora Jowls

Nov 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nora Jowls
When we were picking names we threw around Mildred (Millie), Marabel, Mabel, Penelope (but I want to save that for a non-fur baby) and settled on Elanor but were calling her Nora before we got home with her.

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Miss Tallulah of course! It means "abundant" and our Bully girls are abundant with love. There are so many fabulous names it makes me want to have a bunch more girls.

matzwd

Nov 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Aunt Clara
I tend to favor older names like Matilda and Agatha.

Sent via Tapatalk on my S3

Yakole

Jan 3, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey BooBoo
Honey BooBoo, Trixie, Penelope, Agnes, Fat Baby

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
And here's a list of names from dogs that I've had in my lifetime not counting the ones I have now.

Megabyte (I call her Meg for short but my brother called her Byte... so then when she's out in the front yard, people would pass by, the dog would bark, and my brother would yell, Byte! LOL!)

Rash (he had allergies and was full of rashes when we got him)

Ali (yes, he's a boxer mix)

Randy (she was supposed to be Rhonda but the breeder delivered the wrong dog, so we got the male instead!)

Nechi (named after Nadia Comanece, the gymnast)

Bodie (named after a character from a British TV series back in 1981. Title is either MI6 or MI5 or something like that. I've been searching for this TV show and just couldn't find it!)

Bandit

Kane and Kable

Kayin and Kaya

Boof (named after Teen Wolf!)

And Phoebe, Rachel, Monica, Joey, Chandler, and Ross (guess who they're named after? LOL!)

Last edited:

CHENDERSON

Jan 13, 2013
China Grove, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoe Grace aka Big Sexy
Zoe already had her name so we added Grace to it in memory of our Frenchie, Stella Grace we recently lost. We also liked the names, Mabel, Isabella-Izzy for short, Penelope, Daisy Mae, Fat Amy- from the movie Pitch Perfect, but I couldn't see myself calling her that at the dog park. LOL! But my husband insists on calling her Big Sexy. :D

Members online

No members online now.