I got a present to share....

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Wow!!!! It is so beautiful! I hope it brings you a smile when you look at it! This site is so full of caring people! I feel so blessed to be on this site!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Well said!! And, thank you for finding this wonderful person that is very creative and did such a great job with our boys!!!

She's amazing that's for sure. I just love her work. I still have my three stones to put out under my maple tree. Just gotta do it now.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I hug my bully's everyday and think to myself, how in the heck I could ever live without any of them. they fill my day with love and giggles. comfort me when I'm sad. this place fills that same space as my bully's. not a day goes by where I don't check in. I do hope this stone will help you in some way. It's a beautiful keepsake from some beautiful people.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
What a wonderful gift!!! This artist is truly amazing as are all the ebn elves that do so many wonderful things!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: that is beautiful we just lost are boy about 6-7 months ago I would love one of those their amazing do you know who makes them I've never seen anything like that

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:butterfly: that is beautiful we just lost are boy about 6-7 months ago I would love one of those their amazing do you know who makes them I've never seen anything like that

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] can you please send the info to [MENTION=5480]loveabully[/MENTION] so she can order a stone? Thanks. I went searching for it but can not find it

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Cindy is just a wonderful person. I first met her at the Denver Dumb Friend’s Furry Scurry back in May. My two boys (Ace & Orion) are on her “photos & stones” page at the bottom. I spoke to Cindy today too via email. She invited me to one of her shows where she’s displaying a new product and wanted me to see it. She's located in Colorado Springs, CO. She captured my guys perfectly, especially Ace in his eyes. :luv: Be sure to mention that you are from EBN too. I ordered another stone for a Christmas present. :up:

Just as a note, she does other things besides pets as you'll see.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
Cindy is just a wonderful person. I first met her at the Denver Dumb Friend’s Furry Scurry back in May. My two boys (Ace & Orion) are on her “photos & stones” page at the bottom. I spoke to Cindy today too via email. She invited me to one of her shows where she’s displaying a new product and wanted me to see it. She's located in Colorado Springs, CO. She captured my guys perfectly, especially Ace in his eyes. :luv: Be sure to mention that you are from EBN too. I ordered another stone for a Christmas present. :up:

Thanks they are awesome if you don't mind me asking how much do they run there's no price on the website you can pm me if you want thanks

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)

Do you know how weather resistant they are??? Tom is really worried that Maggie's stone will either be bleached by the sun in the summer, or be ruined by the snow and frost in the winter?? :blink:

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Do you know how weather resistant they are??? Tom is really worried that Maggie's stone will either be bleached by the sun in the summer, or be ruined by the snow and frost in the winter?? :blink:

Karen.... Lewis said the same exact thing to me --- he does not want Nitschke's outside... 'it will get ruined.. find a place for it in the house'

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm going to seal mine and they will go outside. I think they need to be sealed like any concrete. I'll ask her and get back to you all. :D

@lovabully I'll send you a PM on costs but you'll really just need to sent her a message. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.