I got a present to share....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
As most of you know, Nitschke was (still is my heart), the one-year anniversary is approaching and I was planning to purchase one of these, but the BESTEST person in the world surprised me and wanted to make sure I had it for our new home.... settlement is 10/15,

Words can not express my level of gratitude to my secret 'elf' and what this means to me....:daisy::hug::hug2: .... thank you and I love you!

EBN has been the best gift I could have ever asked for... the support, kindness, caring and fun loving community we have built is just amazing!!! Thanks to all of you that have helped me bare it through this last year.

Nitschkestone003.jpg

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Christine, that is so touching. I know how so dear Nitschke is to you. Such a beautiful gift from some very beautiful folks.

Last edited:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Oh that is absolutely wonderful n very beautiful. What a nice gift for a nice person. We know how much you miss him.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Its lovely! And I'm sure a little something more to help your heart heal. :luv:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That is so beautiful, EBN has so very thoughtful angels.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
This brought a tear to my eye! :cry: In all my years (and there's been quite a few), I have never come across such a wonderful group of people who are just there for everyone!

It's only been 9 months since I lost my buddy Ace and I still shed a tear when I scroll through his pictures. While we love them all very much sometimes that 'one' just comes around that gets further into ones :heart: as Nitschke did to yours.

To Nitschke :luv:

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This brought a tear to my eye! :cry: In all my years (and there's been quite a few), I have never come across such a wonderful group of people who are just there for everyone!

It's only been 9 months since I lost my buddy Ace and I still shed a tear when I scroll through his pictures. While we love them all very much sometimes that 'one' just comes around that gets further into ones :heart: as Nitschke did to yours.

To Nitschke :luv:

Well said!! And, thank you for finding this wonderful person that is very creative and did such a great job with our boys!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
It's wonderful how she catches their expressions isn't it!! I too feel your pain and loss. I hope this fills a little more of the hole.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
without question, absolutely amazing people live in these pages and you, my friend, are one of them. What a beautiful gift to remember your boy by. Whoever sent it is a very special person.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.