Bath, iPad, Head Trauma & Puppy Attack

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
So yesterday after a nice relaxing bath I stepped out of the tub preparing to dry off. Out of the closet shoots Gunny in a commando style sneak attack on my legs. Manages to knock me over, back into the tub, where I whack my head on the side and in goes my trusty iPad. For a split moment I imagined the local emt's having to arrive at my house and me in all my wobbly bit glory splayed in the bathtub. Somehow my head survived intact (although rendering me a 2 day raging headache), my iPad is in rice and have yet to determine if the attack proved fatal, and Gunny is proud as all get out that he got in a surprise attack on me. *sigh*

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Did somebody say bully-ninja???? :ninja: :ninja2: :ninjaluv:

DesertBum

Sep 11, 2012
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Xena
While I'm glad that your head is ok, and hope there is no damage done to the tile work, I have to say I LOL when I read this. :LMAO:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well first let me say I"m glad your OK and second, score one for Gunny, bullies will be bullies, the silly boy.

Zoey1974

Bully's Bikes and Books!
Jun 25, 2012
Lake Milton, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
Oh my good gracious. Thank goodness your head is ok and you didn't have to be humiliated in front of the EMTs!! I banned mine from the bathroom once and for all when my unmentionables were stolen right off my legs while on the throne and paraded in the living room for my dinner guests to see. Guess that will teach me to wear a skirt :ashamed:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wow so glad you are okay, I will be praying fir the health of your iPad...

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
Gunny B

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Needless to say we weren't on speaking terms last night. Today, it is much funnier. Yes. I am hoping my iPad survives.

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
I'm glad your ok but that picture in my head of Gunny shooting out of the closet commando style...:laugh: Oh my goodness, too funny

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Oh my good gracious. Thank goodness your head is ok and you didn't have to be humiliated in front of the EMTs!! I banned mine from the bathroom once and for all when my unmentionables were stolen right off my legs while on the throne and paraded in the living room for my dinner guests to see. Guess that will teach me to wear a skirt :ashamed:

and this is exactly why Herman isn't allowed upstairs lol

OP
Gunny B

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm glad your ok but that picture in my head of Gunny shooting out of the closet commando style...:laugh: Oh my goodness, too funny

Oh. He is a master. We have a huge walk in closet and it isn't uncommon for him to come busting out at break neck speeds with my bra flailing behind him as he tries to evade capture. Luckily he isn't normally very stealth about it and when he hits the vinyl in the bathroom he normally has a high speed front end crash into the cabinets before reversing and heading into the bedroom to freedom. *sigh*

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Any damage to the bath tub.... hee hee hee

Glad you are OK.... and the headache is finally gone.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus

Ahem, and why were you peeing with the doors open missy!? It was that kind of party, huh!? ;)

@Gunny B - I hope your iPad's ok ... I mean, how's your head? :p

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I love my iPad so much I'd sacrifice my head and keep my iPad in the air out of the water. Just kiddin':p

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.