How do you tuck your bully in at night?

allyxo

Jun 26, 2012
29 Palms, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny
Zoey knows when I wash my face and put my jammies on at night that it is bed time. She will run upstairs and usually meets me in bed on my pillow. QUOTE]

Aww that's adorable how meets you there.. too cute, she seems ready to snuggle at the end of the day!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
All your bed times rituals are very cute and show lots of love. I don't have any rituals myself other than making sure their pens have clean towels on the floor and fresh water, since they seem to be aware of cleanliness and become distressed if there is an oops anywhere near them. Sometimes I say goodnight and I make sure that I say goodnight to each and every one of them.

mdn525

Aug 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Petunia aka "Tuni"
Love your nighttime ritual! Sounds a lot like me...two questions...1. Where can I get a puppy sleeping bag, we totally need one! 2. What do you leave in his crate for water? I bought one of those lixit things, but it leaks :(

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
First everybody goes outside one more time to potty before bedtime. Then Linus and Daddy go in their crates downstairs. Linus ... because he eats things! Daddy ... because he has started having some issues with our black lab and I don't know if I can completely trust him at the moment. Bella comes upstairs and sleeps with us.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Ok, I do seem to be a little nutty LOL

Herman cant sleep in the bed with me because I don't want him walking up the stairs to the bedroom and my bed is too high! So we have snuggle time on the couch. I've also noticed some hints about him having snuggle time with daddy in Daddy's Chair. Now, I swear when we first got Herman, I was told "No dog in my chair!" And if Herman ever looked at the chair he got in trouble..... so the other day I saw him trying to hop on Daddy's chair and said "Herman no!" Then daddy said "Shhhhh!" Next thing I know they are snuggling. So there is something going on when I'm not home - and I think it's snuggle-time while mommy is away LOL

You think your bed is too high, he still a puppy. We have a really high bed as well and thought he would never get up there, especially after a few failed attempts as a puppy that ended up resulting in back flips. Needless to say about two weeks ago, low and behold look who is up on our bed and we didn't pick him up either. It's funny too because once he gets up there he is scared to jump down.

OP
elearn

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
You think your bed is too high, he still a puppy. We have a really high bed as well and thought he would never get up there, especially after a few failed attempts as a puppy that ended up resulting in back flips. Needless to say about two weeks ago, low and behold look who is up on our bed and we didn't pick him up either. It's funny too because once he gets up there he is scared to jump down.

Oh gosh..... not looking forward to this. I can definitely see him trying to climb up there. He just played "superman" the other day and decided to leap about 3 feet off the sofa and fell flat on his face. Herman is definitely not afraid of jumping off anything - he leaps.... luckily he's afraid of the inside stairs :) (and so am I)

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Oh gosh..... not looking forward to this. I can definitely see him trying to climb up there. He just played "superman" the other day and decided to leap about 3 feet off the sofa and fell flat on his face. Herman is definitely not afraid of jumping off anything - he leaps.... luckily he's afraid of the inside stairs :) (and so am I)
Yea Bacon has had quite a few unsuccessful jumps, he's really funny when he is successful though because he carries himself all different, like 'haha look where I got to Mom and Dad' it's really funny. He does the same thing when we give him a new toy he just gets this I'm the :poo: gallop going on with he head held high

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Ellie goes outside to potty and then right into her crate after some loving. She then gets part of a baby carrot as a night time treat after she lays down on command.

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Bo knows when I take him outside to potty then come back in and brush my teeth that its time for bed.... so he just stands next to me while I brush and then he walks with me to bed, lol. He sleeps with us, right in between us to be exact and that's about it!! Bulldogs are the best!!!!

Exactly our routine. How funny :D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.