lakermarie

lakermarie

Jun 4, 2012
Albuquerque NM
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
GATOR, (HOPE RIP) & Spot the Aussie/mix
It's crazy how all i hear stories on the news or in articles about animal abuse and cruelty. and it happens to walk down my street in front of my eyes and i couldn't resist but to help her. She's definietly stolen my heart as well as the family. We can't wait to see her final outcome, we can only imagine how huge she's gonna be after putting some weight on.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
She is gorgeous! Let us know what the vet says. You both are so lucky to have found each other. I, too, can see in my mind how pretty she will be when you get her healthy. CONGRATS!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
She is beautiful!! And will be even more so when she learns what real love is. :)

As for vitamins, I LOVE Vetri-Science products. For joints they make a Glyko Flex product line for all stages of joint support. Early joint problems, middle and advanced. Then they have a classic formula for prevention.

OP
lakermarie

lakermarie

Jun 4, 2012
Albuquerque NM
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
GATOR, (HOPE RIP) & Spot the Aussie/mix
She has an appt this Sunday! Anxious to hear whatthey say. So far she has been gaining weight! Any food that would be good to help bulk her up? Ground beef good? I've been giving half an egg twice a day

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
She has an appt this Sunday! Anxious to hear whatthey say. So far she has been gaining weight! Any food that would be good to help bulk her up? Ground beef good? I've been giving half an egg twice a day

Looking forward to hearing about Hope's progress and what the vet has to say. You are a blessing to this gal and doing such a wonderful job. :2thumbs:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh bless your :angelheart:. You guys no doubt probably saved her life. I'm sure with time and some training she and Gator will become good friends, if not good then they'll learn to tolerate each other. She does look like she has AB in her. Seeing her pictures it just warms my heart knowing she's off the streets and in a loving home! Sounds like she was probably tossed out, she's so skinny. :(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online