Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:2thumbs::clap:

that's so great! Herman's such a cutie!! So this morning I went down on the floor and spent about 20min barking and saying "speak" w/Tate (Finn was in his crate for a "time out"). Tate just stared at me, then he'd give me his paw, then he'd lay down. I'm gonna keep trying though...I find barking and howling to be a great stress reliever for me! :ROFL2:

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman

that's so great! Herman's such a cutie!! So this morning I went down on the floor and spent about 20min barking and saying "speak" w/Tate (Finn was in his crate for a "time out"). Tate just stared at me, then he'd give me his paw, then he'd lay down. I'm gonna keep trying though...I find barking and howling to be a great stress reliever for me! :ROFL2:

Awwww, maybe if you say "paw" or "lay down" he'll speak?? LOL

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon

I want to teach Bacon to speak but I think [MENTION=4676]thesspa[/MENTION] may kill me if I create more havoc in the house. It's bad enough having Bacon and I running around the house like lunatics when I get home from work, adding barking and howling to the mix may put her over the edge. :cursing:

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
@Heff102 and I were on the same wavelength (if he isn't offended by that LOL) - Here's Herman speaking. It was so cute, when I play back the video and he hears me say "speak" he barks at the video (sigh).

Lulu was beside me when I played this video...she barked every time you said speak! LOLOLOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online