Lucky me!

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
Every day I've been trying to post in the Photo and Video Theme for [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]'s sweaters and it won't let me, dang it! So I just wanted to make a quick thread and say

:hahaha: I got the LariP fleecy in the auction :p Just wanted to rub it in a little

I can't wait, I'm so excited.

:jumpdance:

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
That's awesome!! I won one for Gio last spring and it fits him perfectly!! I also won one for my frenchie in August! I can't wait for fall so they can wear them on walks! These fleeces are better then anything I will ever find online or in a petstore for them. Lari is so talented!!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
lol congrats!! You are going to love it. The LariP originals are the best ever. Abby loved hers.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Every day I've been trying to post in the Photo and Video Theme for @LariP's sweaters and it won't let me, dang it! So I just wanted to make a quick thread and say

:hahaha: I got the LariP fleecy in the auction :p Just wanted to rub it in a little

I can't wait, I'm so excited.

:jumpdance:

I need you to send me Measurements.

Weight
around neck, around body behind front legs and around waist.
length of front arm from shoulder to floor
And chest from shoulder to shoulder.

OP
LillyNBruin

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
I need you to send me Measurements.

Weight
around neck, around body behind front legs and around waist.
length of front arm from shoulder to floor
And chest from shoulder to shoulder.

Ok not sure if I did this right

Neck 24" (pretty sure on this one)
Behind Front Legs 34" (pretty sure on this one too)
Waist 27"
Shoulder to floor 14" - 18" (depending on where the shoulder technically is :confused:) Is it from their back to the floor (19", if so) or half way between the top of their "elbow" and their back to the floor (14" in this case)?
Chest 11" ( this does not seem correct, does it sound correct?)

Very difficult to measure a pita bully :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=322]LillyNBruin[/MENTION] How much does he/she weigh? Oh and i like to have length from neck to tail too...am I making this for Lilly or Bruin?

Last edited:
OP
LillyNBruin

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] Sorry I forgot the weight. I'll have to get the exact weight when I get home from work, of course that was taken a few months ago at the vets. I'd have to figure around 50 to 55 lbs. I'll get the measurements from the neck to tail when I get home today.

Do you think the 11" for the chest is correct? I did the measuring exactly from each side of the chest, I didn't 'wrap' the tape around the shoulders a few inches on each side. 11" just seems so small for some reason

Sorry I don't do a lot of measuring :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Lari is at work now and she did not take her iPad so she wont be on today. I'll tell her to check this post when she gets home...
I THINK the 11" sounds right. I believe it is the width of the chest that she wants and 11" would be about right.... I think.. lol

OP
LillyNBruin

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] No worries, Thank you!! Oh I forgot Lari asked who its for...Lilly! Lilly will be showing off Lari's fabulous design.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Lari is at work now and she did not take her iPad so she wont be on today. I'll tell her to check this post when she gets home...
I THINK the 11" sounds right. I believe it is the width of the chest that she wants and 11" would be about right.... I think.. lol

Bruce does Lari do custom work? I thought I saw a post somewhere that she does. Not that I'm jealous of Lilly or anything - and not that I'm one of those types of mom's who's kid has to have everything the other kid has :p

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
What Lari does is makes clothes by the bullies dimensions. Don't get excited. She works 40 hours a week, does this for fun, and occasionally will donate one to the rescue auctions. She has in the past made them to order but its rare. She has no desire to be in that business. Watch the monthly auctions.;)

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
What Lari does is makes clothes by the bullies dimensions. Don't get excited. She works 40 hours a week, does this for fun, and occasionally will donate one to the rescue auctions. She has in the past made them to order but its rare. She has no desire to be in that business. Watch the monthly auctions.;)

Boooo! ok I'll keep watching the auctions LOL

OP
LillyNBruin

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
[MENTION=5580]elearn[/MENTION] Lari's fleeces are very sought after. I couldn't believe it when I won the auction.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Congrats... do not forget PICTURES once you receive it

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.