Airlines and bulldogs

Tambor

Sep 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tambor
Hello there anyone who knows if there is any airline that accept to carry English bulldogs. I used to fly with my baby bulldog between Miami and LA but all airlines that I knew just changed their pet restriction and now no matter how is the weather they can't fly. Could u please help me I don't want to drive for 3 to 5 days with my bully in the car!

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
good question, but i dont think you're going to like the answer :(

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
No..there are private carriers and also private transports...but Bully's are wonderful traveling partners! I would much rather travel by car than trust Jake to an airline or strangers.

SunDog

Mar 26, 2011
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Lupe (or Lulu)
Travel everywhere with my girl on land, if it's safe/smart. Otherwise, I don't go. Such a tough call. If I could afford, I'd take her privately, but even then, I wonder if she'd do well.

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
I appreciate you not wanting to make that drive with your bullie, but like the last posters it is never a good option to try to fly your EB. We knew this when we we got Dublin and had to make the decision that we would never fly her. Way to risky. On a very positive note. We just took our youngest son to NYC from Sarasota Florida and Dublin came with us ( we dont' board her either. Again another decision we made before we got her) Over 2300 miles and she was the best traveller out of all us. The most important thing to her was that she was with her family. On the other hand, my husband was going to fly me home and he was going to drive home with Dublin. Why??? cause I hated the drive and :bitching: all the way. He would rather travel with her. I did drive home with them and Dublin put me to shame all the way back :ashamed:

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello,

Frontier still fly's flat nose dogs.

Good Day~

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.