I love my dogs, I love my dogs, I love my dogs!!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
And I didn't need to tell myself that when I walk in the door when I got home tonight and there was Wilson and Jack to greet me with their happiness and wiggle tails. :mansfriend: Oh there's Emma I see in her crate waiting patiently for my arrival to the kitchen. Oh, "what's that smell" I say, did someone let a :fart:. Oh how I wish a :fart: it would have been. Nope, Emma took a big :poo: in her crate and it must have been earlier in afternoon cause I had been checking in on them via the camera, and big pieces of the :poo: were dried on my baseboard (3 of them to be exact). No biggie, get Emma out, stick her outside and into the pool to wash her feet, come back in and begin to nearly gag as I clean it all up. Now I'm in the laundry room to wash her crate pads when Wilson walks in SOAKED!!!! Why, well he'd been in his pool too and I, AGAIN, forgot to close the screen door....DOHHHH. :bang: Clean water up all over the place and put everything back together (even had to scrub all the her toys as they had poop all over them too). Go back to put crate pads from washer into dryer and her other bed I tossed in with it desinergrated. Nice.

Had a :beer: and got lots of bully luvin' and Jack' lovin' and all was good. Just not worth getting in a bind over. :peace2:

:poo: is destined to be in my life. :laugh:

Last edited:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh sis how i wait and wait for your stories of :poo: they always are so intriguing and informative :ROFL: oh that emma shes a card alright. im wondering if it will be boys in your house from now on :peace2:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh: that is some good :poo:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Oh the joys of owning a bully.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
oh sis how i wait and wait for your stories of :poo: they always are so intriguing and informative :ROFL: oh that emma shes a card alright. im wondering if it will be boys in your house from now on :peace2:
Oh they do give me the give me good stories to tell that's for sure! :laugh: These females are quite a bit work!! :bigeyes:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I think you'll feel right at home when u come visit us next month! Plenty of :poo: and :fart: to go around! But lots of bully love too!:inlove:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I think you'll feel right at home when u come visit us next month! Plenty of :poo: and :fart: to go around! But lots of bully love too!:inlove:
I'm getting very exciting to get on that plane too. I can't wait! And I'll feel right at home with Tate & Finn and their :poo: and :fart:. You don't, ahhhh never mind. :laugh:

I'll call you this weekend too!!!

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Too bad they dont make a :poo: cam with smellovision LOL That would be a great early warning before you walk into the unexpected odorifousness!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
AGAIN!! :poo: AGAIN!!

​Well..at least Emma doesn't EAT it! :whistle:

You beat me to it, the first time Bacon did that I was watching him on my computer at work, called the house and was yelling on the answering machine to try to get him to stop. At least on the bright side I didn't have to clean up the :poo: when I got home. But trying to eat McDonalds at the same time was not very easy.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.