Lily122511

Mar 3, 2012
Westchester, New York, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily
courageous? Nope not Lily.
She runs from any loud sounds. I took her for a walk the other morning and when a fire truck drove by well she ran between my legs to try and get away and almost took me down!!

ccurran

Apr 17, 2012
Washington, D.C.
Bulldog(s) Names
Seamus
hahaha That is awesome. Seamus is scared of garbage bags and wrapping paper. Weird things to be scared of but he runs away like a big baby!

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
They need to add OCD to that description. :help:

OCD??? you're not joking!! Herman has a very specific way to walk down the front stairs. First, I MUST exist the door first, he will not go out unless I go out first. Then he MUST exit the door, do a CAT STRETCH with his back paws still in the doorway, front paws on the top step - this lasts about 10-15 seconds. Then turn to his right, walk to the edge of the top step then walk down the left edge of the steps. Going up, he has to walk all the way up the right edge, face the right ledge so close that when he gets to the top step he has to bend his head backwards to get in the door.

And the topper is that if I say, let's go inside he will NOT budge. I can try to pull him up the stairs for 5 minutes "come on, treat? cheese? cookie?" He wont budge. But if I give up and say "fine, lets go for a walk...." that bugger will not budge to go for a walk, but will walk up the stairs. I think he wont go up the stairs if I'm on the stairs...

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bacon spent an hour last night barking at a box of hangers Jen put by the front door, because they were there

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello,

I think this is listed and posted by AKC, BCA as a way to make people think about what they will get if they get a Bullie.

But only when they GET a bullie, will they realize WHAT they really are. And THEN the love kicks in....the face, the wrinkles, the eyes, the antics...
Good Day~

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Bacon spent an hour last night barking at a box of hangers Jen put by the front door, because they were there

I LOL'd at that one... Herman doesn't bark at all - except when he barks at me - so I cant imagine him barking at anything for an hour.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
He'll also play the part of a Bull and me the Matador with a towel. I really need a video fo that. :D

Oh yes. You really do!

As of yesterday, Abby is officially afraid of the kitchen. The whole, entire kitchen. She wont go in there to eat, drink or get a toy from the basket. Know why? Because yesterday afternoon I dropped a metal bowl on the floor. She FLEW out of the room and refuses to step back in there.

Corageous? Maybe the AKC has a different definition than actual bully owners do?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.