Mr.Beefy got some doggie playtime

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Picture0102.JPGPicture0104.JPGPicture0100.JPGPicture0088.JPGToday Mr.Beefy and Georgia were so funny. I was on my laptop and all of a sudden Georgia(olde english female) started barking very high pitched at Mr. Beefy and then started licking at his ears. Next thing I know they are wrestling and trying to see who can dominate the other. It was so cute and at the end Georgia laid down put her head to the side and Mr. Beefy asserted his mannesss LMAO. Afterwards they laid down side-by-side and took a nap. This was a BREAKTHRU. He has been here 4 weeks and this is the first time they played. If i can find out how to post the video i def do that.:cool: If only Baby joe would stop being so hateful it would be a HAPPY HOME

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
To post a video, just upload it to youtube. Then you can share it in bullytube- it's really easy. There is a tutorial in the Tutorials board. Also you need an avatar! (picture that shows up when you post)

Glad it went well, one step--- and one day at a time.

Cute pics, both of your bullies are gorgeous!

OP
gatorfan85

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
I am SOOOOO HAPPY!!! To top it off they played again tonite and it was just precious, I started crying, It was worth the wait they both looked so happy. I think Mr. Beefy came to us for a reason and he is a happier healthier dog now. I"m still waiting to see if Baby Joe is going to have a break thru . FINGERS CROSSED

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online