Funny Story

KelseyandAtticus

Aug 8, 2012
Athens, West Virginia, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Atticus
I'll start out by saying Atticus is a total momma's boy. He loves Christopher, but if he has a choice it's usually me ( secret happy dance) . Well yesterday I was cleaning and doing laundry, and Atticus was having some daddy time. I get done and come over to play and Atticus doesn't really want anything to do with me and the next thing I know he's climbed up on Christopher and is fast asleep. That never happens! I go on about my evening, happy to actually do things with out my little helper. This morning the truth came out, literally. I take Atticus out for his morning potty and I notice he's having a little trouble. He comes over and is like mom I need some help here, which is super strange bc Atty normally hides behind stuff bc you are absolutely not allowed to watch him go ( he will growl and just sit down until you turn away). I bend down and upon further inspection Atty has a peanut stuck in a not so nice area and has a nice little pile full of peanut pieces...apparently last night Attys new best friend aka Daddy decided to share is chunky peanut butter sandwiches which is a no no in this house. I call Dad at work and say I just spent the morning picking peanuts put of Attys butt, do you have any idea where they could've come from? Dad says he could NOT resist Atticus kising his Face to try to eat the sandwich and decided to share...after the first one they were both still hungry so they shared TWO more!!!...p.s. I don't know if I'll ever eat a payday again

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is so funny... Such pushovers when they get a little love... Now we know why Atticus became daddy's boy yesterday!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
It is the same thing in our house. I go "nuts".. No pun intended
:p. I do my very best to keep Dublin away from eating extras and my hubby is just awful about it...

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
I'm sitting here at work and just laughed out wicked loud! I'm sorry you had to pick out peanuts and that he is not allergic, but that's so funny. The Payday comment just topped it all off.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
that's hilarious! i had no idea where that story was going at all. :clap2:

i hope his little bum is OK, peanuts can be trouble even for humans LOL

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too funny, poor boy.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh: Ooooo Daddy is in trouble!!!

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Glad i wasn't eating peanuts when I read this. Probably would. Have laughed them out my nose. LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.