So angry !!! Police have been called !

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
So here it goes, this morning about 5:30 am like every day since we have had coco we let her out on our garden for a pee And then at 6:30 we take her for Her 30 min walk before we leave to go to work !!

So I I opened the door today she was doing her business and as I called her to come in aman was walking his dog a little yappy chiwawwa sorry can't spell it ha !! Well the dog was off its lead and come running on the garden barking. Well coco didn't seem bothered at all she just came into the house next thing a no the mans dog was in my hall biting coco and coco was just sitting in the corner shaking :(. The Owner then can up my path and started calling me a unresponsive owner for letting my dog out on MY garden !!! He said that Billy's were an aggressive dog and they should all or put down. Even tho he coul see her shaking in the corner while his rat was still barking. By this point my other half came down and give the man what for and told him to get off our garden !!

Luckily coco is ok she is sleeping at the min. Av decided to take the day of to look after her. The poor thing.

So I have tang the police. !!!

I feel bad cause we always let her out on the garden maybe a shouldnt have ? a mean did u guys think a did any thing wrong ?? Thanks guys x ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347263032.939193.jpg

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
So what did the police do when they got there?

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I would think that the other person is at fault. His dog came into your house. I can't believe he allowed that to happen. I am so glad Coco is okay. Give her a hug from me.

Zoey1974

Bully's Bikes and Books!
Jun 25, 2012
Lake Milton, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
He is definitely at fault for HIS dog coming into your house attacking your bully. Poor Coco...hope she is not traumatized by the incident.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Yea something is not right here that this guy had his dog off a leash, it came after Coco then came into YOUR house screaming at you, he should be happy you didn't drop kick his rat dog out of your house. (sorry not a big fan of small dogs) Our friends have a poodle and it's gone after Bacon totally unprovoked on more then one occasion

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
I'd call SPCA and report that your dog was BITTEN by another Dog - they will (should) handled it from there - and yes explain, the other dog was off leash *AND* ran into your house, and you want to see health records of the other dog (Rapies Distemper and the likes) and in my personal opinion, he should be fined for not having control of his dog AT ALL TIMES.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Call your animal control authority ... the man is out of line and his dog is aggressive. I am a firm believer in the smaller the paw the bigger the aggression ... the owners never show them any leadership and carry them around like babies which makes them very aggressive. Had the chi-hua-hua come in my door.... the so called owner would have had HIS barking biting door in his own face.

Give Coco big hug and kisses..... and be sure to check her real good, sometimes the puncture wounds do not bleed and end up infected since it is open .

keep us posted

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
I think I would have lined up for a game winning field goal once the little chihuahua came inside the house.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
I think I would have lined up for a game winning field goal once the little chihuahua came inside the house.

Hahahah that's hilarious, I would have too!!

But I think that the other person was definitely at fault!! You did nothing wrong, the owner of the other dog probably got nervous that his dog was attacking your dog and tried to pin it on Coco since she is bigger. I would definitely let the police know. Hope everything gets resolved, keep us posted!!

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
I am glad you called and made a statement with the police. I can't stress enough how important reports are. Most of these issues are never going to be investigated, however, it is imperative to have these reports on file to protect yourself if the idiot decides to call the local animal authority or if there is future contact. Most police departments will allow you to go into their department and write a non-emergency report, if you don't feel something warrants a police officer at your door.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
I agree with [MENTION=4081]mcraven2[/MENTION]. I put myself in the dog owner's position - my dog just charged into someone's house! I dont want to look irresponsible so I blame the other person (because I'm just that type of person who could never do anything wrong).

I would personally report the dog for trespassing or better yet, breaking and entering LOL But the owner was definitely trespassing.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I can totally relate. I would go ballistic if a strange dog would come in to house and bite my Usko! Just don't leave it here, what he let his dog do was illegal, chiawhat or what!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.