So angry !!! Police have been called !

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I would have flipped and his ears would be ringing after I got done yelling! How is Coco now?

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Wait a minute! Did we miss something? [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious[/MENTION] said he came back and keyed your car? OMG, make another statement with the police and make sure you get your neighbor as a witness to the act too!!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wait a minute! Did we miss something? [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious[/MENTION] said he came back and keyed your car? OMG, make another statement with the police and make sure you get your neighbor as a witness to the act too!!!!

I missed something too...?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
[MENTION=4685]Cocosmammy123[/MENTION], just wondering if you called the RSPCA hunny?? I think they really are your best bet to lodge a grievance incase something happens again x

As for the car I hope they charge him for it, especially since a neighbour saw hiom walking past the car a few times. Car Keying is a really nasty trick cos it costs so much to get a respray unless you have protected no claims on the insurance x
At least it wasnt breakfluid cos that takes the paint of right down to the bare metal and cant be sprayed over so easily. x

Hey guys just u update. Police have said its our word against his. So I rang the RSPCA people they are sending someone out tomorrow for a house visit. Xxx

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Yes our new BMW has had about 600 worth of damage. I had to take it off cause the police said it was slandering him as there was no evidence against him !!! The justice system is so wrong x

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
Yes our new BMW has had about 600 worth of damage. I had to take it off cause the police said it was slandering him as there was no evidence against him !!! The justice system is so wrong x

You have a witness though! ?? How did they know you posted about it?

If anything (dog, human, wild/domestic animal) came after my dogs while I'm around, I'm tearing someone or something apart! Grrrr. Even if you had coco on a leash, it sounds like the little chihuahua would've come after poor coco anyways.

I hope coco has calmed down and hopefully it won't happen again. Flippin guy!:cursing:

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
If Mimi was still around I would let you borrow her. She got bit at a dog park once and after that it was bite first ask questions later. Please socialize your pooch, with friendly dogs, soon to prevent future dog aggresion. Bulldogs have a hard time forgetting.

Last edited:

wendykerr

Jun 3, 2012
Cibolo, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Larry aka Lawrence Tiberius
Makes me so mad :( I may have missed it, but does your area have a leash law? In our 'burb you aren't allowed to have dogs off leash outside of your fenced area.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
I would have snapped its little chihuahua neck! Poor coco. I hope that jerk had his rat immunized.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.